DHEA Supplementation

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Chivato

Don't confuse low insulin levels with Insulin resistance, Leno78. They are not at all the same thing in fact Insulin resistance is almost the inverse of the other.

Leno78

Chivato.. I was told by my doc 8 is a normal insulin level. Mine is 28 and he said I have Insulin Resistance . So does DHEA help reduce insulin levels ??

Vince

Super Moderator
Chivato.. I was told by my doc 8 is a normal insulin level. Mine is 28 and he said I have Insulin Resistance . So does DHEA help reduce insulin levels ??

According to this post, it does help fight insulin resistance, but don't overuse it. It also increases estrogen in men.

Chivato

Leno, I would try it at a low dose to see if it helps your insulin resistance. I would not exceed 20-25 mg until you have had much more testing and have evaluated the results.

zojo360

Gene, you have a lot of experience with this. Some time back I took DHEA and bloated up within days. Of course I stopped taking it yet at 45, I wonder if I should try again at a lower dose and give it some time? Currently on cyp only @ 50mg every 3.5 days.

j4ever

HCG increases preg and DHEA correct? If taking HCG is it still recommended to supplement with both? If so is it because HCG does not increase substantially?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me