Zinc vs anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Many of us were able to eliminate an AI by going to small daily or EOD Test doses instead of twice weekly or weekly doses.

CoastWatcher

ERO said it - you have an excellent chance of lowering E2 by more frequent, smaller injections. If that doesn't work, I wouldn't expect zinc to really impact your estradiol in a meaningful way. If it did, wouldn't everyone who needed an AI be using it?

Very valid point on zinc coasterwatcher. So when doing every other day is 50 mg about right considering I'm doing 100 mg every 3.5 now? That keeps my right around 1100 to 1200 with free testosterone right around 30 on the of 9-26.

ERO said it - you have an excellent chance of lowering E2 by more frequent, smaller injections. If that doesn't work, I wouldn't expect zinc to really impact your estradiol in a meaningful way. If it did, wouldn't everyone who needed an AI be using it?

I concur. I just got my labs back (will post later tonight), and my sensitive E2 shot up to 68. I pin Test every 3.5 days, and take a zinc supplement daily. I have a follow up with Dr. Crisler in about 2 weeks, so we'll be discussing options...maybe an EOD schedule for Test, or a tiny dose of AI to help reign in my E2. Will discuss this later when I have more time. At the airport now...gotta go!!

CoastWatcher

Very valid point on zinc coasterwatcher. So when doing every other day is 50 mg about right considering I'm doing 100 mg every 3.5 now? That keeps my right around 1100 to 1200 with free testosterone right around 30 on the of 9-26.

What is your estradiol level? Was it measured with the appropriate test (LC, MS/MS)?

bigfred32

I take 50mg zinc daily and take AI on an infrequent basis as needed when I feel symptoms of elevated E2. When I do take the AI its only .25mg maybe once or twice a week at most. I feel better with slightly elevated E, but thats just me. I used to try to manage e2 with just zinc and chrysin but it really had no effect on keeping it in check

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me