new member fired my DR of 15 years yesterday.

Buy Lab Tests Online

bako

So I recently requested labs specifically to check my testosterone level as I suspected it was low. Labs came back Dr said everything looks good. We'll I have been feeling awful for about two years. No motivation...no drive and gained 30 pounds. I mean I really feel like crap. So I went to Dr and asked for a copy of my labs...This is what I found

SHBG. 22.6. Range 17-66
Total T. 176.38. Range 175-781
Free T. 3.9. Range 4.7-13.5

So needless to say I am very upset. I'm glad I found this forum looks like I'm going to need a lot of help.
BTW I am a 48 year old male with a blue collar job. Your comments and questions would be apreciated.

Lost in Bakersfield. BAKO

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So I recently requested labs specifically to check my testosterone level as I suspected it was low. Labs came back Dr said everything looks good. We'll I have been feeling awful for about two years. No motivation...no drive and gained 30 pounds. I mean I really feel like crap. So I went to Dr and asked for a copy of my labs...This is what I found

SHBG. 22.6. Range 17-66
Total T. 176.38. Range 175-781
Free T. 3.9. Range 4.7-13.5

You have every right to be pissed off. I would have fired his ass too. Don't you just love it...total test range is from 175-781, and your level was 176...but don't worry, everything is good to go! Wow, talk about incompetence.

My advice to you is simple. Don't screw around...call Defy Medical, and set up labs and a consultation with Dr. Saya or Dr. Crisler NOW. In my humble opinion, what your doctor did to you is malpractice. Your total and free test numbers are horrendous, and you need help...the sooner, the better.

ERO

With Defy you can use these labs to start as well so no need to get new ones (unless they are months and months old). They will get you sorted out.

ERO

Defy just needs recent labs (which you have) and a recent physical (which you may also have) and you are good to go. If you need a physical quickly, most urgent care facilities can do one on short notice.

For your doctor to tell you that you are fine with a Total T of 176 is criminal IMHO. It makes my head hurt just thinking about it....

Bako,

When I mentioned to set up labs with Defy, I didn't know how old your bloodwork was, nor did I know the extent of the bloodwork you had drawn. I think the cutoff is 90 days for bloodwork currency, but don't quote me on that.

Also, if you didn't have things like a PSA test, a complete metabolic panel, CBC, lipids, thyroid, etc, Defy can hook you up for all of those tests at discount prices. They will clarify everything that you will need on the phone.

You might be wondering to yourself, "why do I need a cortisol saliva test, or a full thyroid panel?" Trust me, they're not trying to "upsell" you. They're just trying to get the most complete and accurate picture of you as a patient, so they can optimize your treatment protocol.

Best of luck to you. You will love Defy...they are awesome.

Fireproof

Bako,

When I mentioned to set up labs with Defy, I didn't know how old your bloodwork was, nor did I know the extent of the bloodwork you had drawn. I think the cutoff is 90 days for bloodwork currency, but don't quote me on that.

Also, if you didn't have things like a PSA test, a complete metabolic panel, CBC, lipids, thyroid, etc, Defy can hook you up for all of those tests at discount prices. They will clarify everything that you will need on the phone.

You might be wondering to yourself, "why do I need a cortisol saliva test, or a full thyroid panel?" Trust me, they're not trying to "upsell" you. They're just trying to get the most complete and accurate picture of you as a patient, so they can optimize your treatment protocol.

Best of luck to you. You will love Defy...they are awesome.

I just went through the new patient intake progress and they said they wanted to see blood test results inside 30 days. I had some 2 months out (about 60 days) and they required me to get a full workout. Which was fine with me - I wanted them to have the most accurate picture...

One learning - in hindsight I would've asked them to add a full thyroid panel too (Free T3 and T4). They didn't - and I have some thyroid issues (am currently on Armour) and since I want Defy to start overseeing that - I should've thought to ask them to make sure and add that. But we're going to add them my next check up in 8 weeks...

I just went through the new patient intake progress and they said they wanted to see blood test results inside 30 days. I had some 2 months out (about 60 days) and they required me to get a full workout. Which was fine with me - I wanted them to have the most accurate picture...

Great...thanks for the update FP.

Fireproof said:
One learning - in hindsight I would've asked them to add a full thyroid panel too (Free T3 and T4). They didn't - and I have some thyroid issues (am currently on Armour) and since I want Defy to start overseeing that - I should've thought to ask them to make sure and add that. But we're going to add them my next check up in 8 weeks...

I totally agree. The more I learn about thyroid related problems (Hashimotos, etc), the more important I think it is to get the full thyroid panel (to include reverse T3, antibodies, etc).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me