Questions about TRT effects on IGF-1 and HGH

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

I Know testosterone replacement therapy can raise IGF-1 levels but does it also raise Growth hormone?
I know GH turns into igf-1, so how then does testosterone raise igf-1?
Testosterone administration increases insulin-like growth factor-I levels in normal men - PubMed
I have no pre TRT igf-1 level tests and would encourage anyone to get a baseline before starting TRT.
For those who have pre TRT igf-1 and post TRT igf-1 levels can you please post them? I would be interested to see the difference.
I have also read of people being GH deficient when given the stimulation test but had "normal" igf-1 levels any one have any info on this?
Finally is there any way to accurately test growth hormone without coming off TRT and rechecking igf-1 levels?
A interesting side note from the link: Treatment with Nandrolone did not change serum levels of IGF-I but did decrease the level of the major serum IGF-BP and therefore the level of bioavailable IGF-I may be increased in the ND group.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I just had blood drawn two days ago, and I'll post up when I get the results. Fortunately, I have pre-TRT IGF-1 levels documented, and am interested to see how much (if any) they have increased since I've been on Sermorelin for about 3 months.

It's kind of early in the game to see any significant results with the Sermorelin, but I'm definitely curious to see if there has been any change at all yet.

PAUL-E

Hey I was just thinking if TRT improves insulin sensitivity and IGF-1 is similar to insulin could that be how TRT raises
IGF-1?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching