Lipo-C - Who's using / what doses?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

baraider

Any of you fellows still using Lipo-c? I'd like to hear about your experiences and how much weight did you lose?
I would be interested as well.
Looking into Sermorelin as well as Lipo C for my wife and I and would love to see some results from those who used it for a while.

stevep

Hmm.. https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/lipo-c-mic-injection.html
How should I store this medicine? Refrigerate this medication at 2°-8°C (36°-46°F)

My wife uses it. The paperwork that came with the last vial said to store it at room temperature. We use to keep it in the frig. We have another shipment en-route along with my HCG (ground/no ice pack) and should arrive by Wednesday. I'll be curious what this paperwork states.

I tried it a while back and it didn't do anything for me. My wife swears it gives her more energy, but hasn't helped her with weight loss as far as she can tell. She follows weight watchers standards.

Jon H

I'm still using it, but now only once per week as part of a maintenance program. I was never trying to lose weight, and if anything am still trying to gain weight/muscle, so can't help from that perspective. I think it makes me feel healthier overall, vs. some sort of energy boost. I think the only way you'd feel a direct effect from it would be if you were already deficient in one of the ingredients.

My opinion is that if someone wanted weight/fat loss benefits, and were already going to the gym on a regular basis, they would notice a difference, especially if they were already lean. However, if someone isn't already doing the right things from an exercise perspective I don't think Lipo-C is going to do anything noticable. (personal opinion)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me