Nandrolone for CRPS/RSD

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

I just wanted to add something the coldness is a symptom of CRPS.
What is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?
The affected part can become hypersensitive. Touching, bumping, or exposing the limb to temperature changes may cause severe pain. Muscle atrophy, or wasting, can result, if the patient stops using the limb because of the pain.
There may also be:
Changes in skin temperature, with the skin becoming sweaty at times, and cold and clammy at others
Changes in skin color, causing blotches or streaks, ranging from very pale to pink, and perhaps even with a blue tinge
Thin and shiny skin texture
Unusually fast or slow nail and hair growth
Painful, stiff and inflamed joints.
Mobility may also be reduced, as patients find it hard to move the affected part.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/184338.php

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Nelson, I have not tried either both are too expensive my insurance is like not having insurance my deductible is around 15,000 annually before it even kicks in and even then its not 100% so everything is paid for out of pocket.
I'm happy with nandrolone it's way more cost effective and side effect friendly IMO.
I also feel it covers more bases like mobility, joint pain, bone mineral density, strength, anti inflammatory, mood and improved quality of life in general.
I have wondered if increasing the dose would yield more benefit but I am happy with things the way they are.
Libido has been really good and I feel like I don't want to change anything I would also worry more about hematocrit.
In my personal experience nandrolone is a good fit for treating CRPS and should be investigated further.
I'm also started using a 10% ketamine cream with the nandrolone but don't think I have the best absorption.

Last edited:

PAUL-E

I do believe nandrolone helps with the swelling I have had less episodes than "normal" and when they have happened they have been less severe. I have also been able to push my home physical therapy exercises more.

PAUL-E

Just an update my hemoglobin(16) and hematocrit(47.2) is great no increase in progesterone or prolactin and no negative side effects!, I will update with any changes.

PAUL-E

Great news Paul. Good update. Hope things get better and better.

Update had a dose increase a few weeks ago went from 40mg 3x = 120mg a week to 50mg 3x = 150mg a week.
I still have hypersensitivity but I've noticed I have improved tolerability to the cold I can handle cooler temperatures for longer periods of time as an example I used to hate going threw the cold/freezer section in the grocery store because my hand would start hurting more but now I still feel it but its not as bad.
Another thing is its been a few weeks and I haven't had a swelling episode.
The constant aching hasn't been as bad.
Before I mentioned Lyrica was better for pain (IMHO I strongly recommend against Lyrica) I'm at the point where I can say for me nandrolone has given me comparable pain relief with additional benefits to Lyrica without all the horrible side effects.
I was able to take my kids to a playground and play/climb around with them my hand hurt like a MOTHER F***er afterwards but seeing my kids have fun it was worth it and I wouldn't have been able to do that without the nandrolone.

PAUL-E

What is the mechanism of action in which nandrolone affects your condition? Thanks
Great question! Not 100% sure I know DR's are still learning more about CRPS.
I first thought about nandrolone because its know for helping joint pain and BMD but looking into it more I found the article with the CRPS and rats the more I looked into it the more it seemed like it could help and my DR agreed that it was worth trying based off its anti-inflammatory property's.
If I had to guess from what I've read CRPS is a inflammatory condition nandrolone has anti-inflammatory property's.
CRPS is also believed to be a dysfunction on the sympathetic nervous system and type 1 usually happens from a broken bone I believe there is a connection between the osteoblast and osteoclasts and the dysfunction of the sympathetic nervous system and that's why medications that improve BMD seem to help CRPS type 1.
I also believe nandrolone helps improve blood flow to the effected area as part of my hand that used to be ice cold and would turn colors is warmer now.

Last edited:

PAUL-E

Things have been going about the same I'm happy to say I started working again and wanted to point out that this medication was the difference for me applying for SSDI(social security disability insurance) or being able to work. I still have to be careful and I have a difficult time maintaining speed at work but at least I'm doing my best and I'm working

CoastWatcher

Things have been going about the same I'm happy to say I started working again and wanted to point out that this medication was the difference for me applying for SSDI(social security disability insurance) or being able to work. I still have to be careful and I have a difficult time maintaining speed at work but at least I'm doing my best and I'm working
It's good to hear from you, and I'm glad things are unfolding well. Try to drop in here at EM every so often. All the best.

Vince

Super Moderator

I agree with CW, it's nice hearing your update. I'm happy things are improving, but I sounds like you still have a way to go.

PAUL-E

Just seen this not nandrolone related but I wanted to add

http://www.raredr.com/news/unc-defensive-player-nazair-jones
enbrel shot it's very expensive and it lowers your body's ability to fight off infection and has a host of negative possible side effects I am curious how effective it would be but when I see the side effect list I don't know that it would be worth it considering the success I've had with nandrolone.
Enbrel Price
Dosage Quantity Price Without Insurance
CVS Pharmacy
50mg 1 sureclick $634.04
4 syringes 25mg 1 carton $2,783.00
4 vials of 25mg 1 kit $1,261.83
https://www.enbrel.com/results-with-enbrel/?isipaid=true&utm_term=enbrel.com&gclid=COmBx-u03NICFQGUaQodTEAFEA&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CM-Hr-603NICFY0taQodFAwF3w
INDICATIONS
ENBREL is indicated for reducing signs and symptoms, keeping joint damage from getting worse, and improving physical function in patients with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis. ENBREL can be taken with methotrexate or used alone. Read More
Prescribing Information
Medication Guide
Instructions for Use
Indications
Health Care Professionals
TO CLOSE ⌄
Prescription Enbrel® (etanercept) is taken by injection.

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
What is the most important information I should know about ENBREL?®(etanercept)?
ENBREL is a medicine that affects your immune system. ENBREL can lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections. Serious infections have happened in patients taking ENBREL. These infections include tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some patients have died from these infections. Your healthcare provider should test you for TB before you take ENBREL and monitor you closely for TB before, during, and after ENBREL treatment, even if you have tested negative for TB.

There have been some cases of unusual cancers reported in children and teenage patients who started using tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers before 18 years of age. Also, for children, teenagers, and adults taking TNF blockers, including ENBREL, the chances of getting lymphoma or other cancers may increase. Patients with RA may be more likely to get lymphoma.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching