How a heart attack happens.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
The blood vessels that feed your heart muscle and brain are called arteries. These arteries carry blood that is the “fuel supply” you need for life. The arteries that feed the heart muscle are called coronary arteries and provide blood to the heart muscle so that it can pump blood. When cholesterol and inflammation build up within the walls of your coronary arteries, it’s called coronary artery disease.A heart attack can occur when a coronary artery becomes blocked and blood can no longer get through to feed the heart muscle. The blockage is caused by a buildup of cholesterol in the wall of the artery (plaque with a large lipid core) that becomes inflamed and then ruptures or breaks open causing a clot to form. It’s similar to having a sore or pimple on the inside of your artery wall. If there is a lot of cholesterol and inflammation in the plaque, the cap on the sore can become very thin and weak (unstable). If the thin cap is damaged and the inflamed sore breaks open, your body tries to repair the damage by forming a clot. The combination of the plaque and clot together can completely close off the coronary artery and cause a sudden heart attack or sudden death. If this process happens in an artery that brings the blood supply to your brain, a stroke can occur. http://www.knowyourrisk.com/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

roadglide

Then I guess there are those people that have managed to achieve severe blockage as much as 90% but just have the symptoms. No heart attack.

Vince

Super Moderator
Then I guess there are those people that have managed to achieve severe blockage as much as 90% but just have the symptoms. No heart attack.
You can also restructure (open up) your arteries, through catheterization doctors will see no plaque but it's there waiting to rupture. It will look clean.

Loki

This is a big area of concern for me... Granfather passed at 48 from massive heart attack, father survived massive heart attack at 48. Uncle had heart attack in 20's and survived to have several for before passing in his 60's and another uncle had a heart attack in his 30's... Feel like I have a target on my chest...

Vince

Super Moderator
This is a big area of concern for me... Granfather passed at 48 from massive heart attack, father survived massive heart attack at 48. Uncle had heart attack in 20's and survived to have several for before passing in his 60's and another uncle had a heart attack in his 30's... Feel like I have a target on my chest...

With proper testing you can find out why, you can also get a plaque score.

Loki

Gene testing to see if you are high risk and LPa with VAP advanced lipids.

I would almost guarantee I am high risk.. I am a carbon copy of my dad and grandpa in every way... What is the best route to get those test, would I need to see a heart doctor? Also my good cholesterol has never been in range... After loading heavy on fish oil this last 3 months I set a new record at 34....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me