Can anyone help me get a plan together?

Buy Lab Tests Online
My testosterone level is 390 , I want to go on Hcg and tesoterone to prevent ball shrinkage. Since Hcg helps you produce how do I do a helathy balance to get me at a steady 800 - 1000 testosterone level. With my body still producing? Is there a way to do this balance?

Nicolas
Male 23 years old
low T

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The T production from using HCG is going to be marginal at best, HCG isn't really used for that with Testosterone. Some use an HCG monotherapy but never see Testosterone increases they need and sooner or later start on Test injections, with the HCG which keeps your testes alive and viable. That's important because other hormones are produced in the testes and there's no need to have organ failure if it can be avoided.
Most of us use a ballpark start point of 50mg E3.5D, with HCG of 250iu EOD, and adjust based on testing and symptoms.

Thank you

The T production from using HCG is going to be marginal at best, HCG isn't really used for that with Testosterone. Some use an HCG monotherapy but never see Testosterone increases they need and sooner or later start on Test injections, with the HCG which keeps your testes alive and viable. That's important because other hormones are produced in the testes and there's no need to have organ failure if it can be avoided.
Most of us use a ballpark start point of 50mg E3.5D, with HCG of 250iu EOD, and adjust based on testing and symptoms.
OK I will start there and hopefully im very low on symptoms =D

My testosterone level is 390 , I want to go on Hcg and tesoterone to prevent ball shrinkage. Since Hcg helps you produce how do I do a helathy balance to get me at a steady 800 - 1000 testosterone level. With my body still producing? Is there a way to do this balance?

Nicolas
Male 23 years old
low T

Nicholas,

Are you seeing any doctor for this? You're really young to have such a low total test level...what about the rest of your lab work?

Sounds like you could really use the expertise of a doctor that knows what he's doing. You should give Defy Medical a call, and get a consultation with Dr. Saya or Dr. Crisler. You don't need to be experimenting with your body, when you're not really sure what you're doing. No need to be driving around in the dark with this, when great medical help is just a phone call away. Good luck to you.

CoastWatcher

Nicholas,

Are you seeing any doctor for this? You're really young to have such a low total test level...what about the rest of your lab work?

Sounds like you could really use the expertise of a doctor that knows what he's doing. You should give Defy Medical a call, and get a consultation with Dr. Saya or Dr. Crisler. You don't need to be experimenting with your body, when you're not really sure what you're doing. No need to be driving around in the dark with this, when great medical help is just a phone call away. Good luck to you.

I think these remarks of Jackie are on the mark. A man your age should be awash in testosterone. It is vitally important to sort out why your not where you should be.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me