New Blood Test After Starting Injections: Free T Through the Roof!

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

This was done through my PCP. Tomorrow I go in for my Defy labs that will be a different lab with different ranges. I'm kind of surprised my free T was so high and regular T is mediocre.

T 766ng/di 129-767
SHBG 23nmo/l 10-57
T free 208pg/ml 20-135

Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Your SHBG is low(ish), could account for the high Free T, your TT is nothing to write home about...was that a trough? How much Cyp do you use and how often?

roadglide

Feeling a little weird actually, but better then Saturday. Hard to explain but maybe hypersensitive or anxious but I'm also taking many sups. Sometimes I feel fine so I probably have some added anxiety thrown in. I drank a lot of alcohol last Thursday and Friday so could be why I felt like crap Saturday. I was taking too much creatine so I backed off it and a few other sups. I go in tomorrow morning for more labs and E2 is one of them.

CoastWatcher

This was done through my PCP. Tomorrow I go in for my Defy labs that will be a different lab with different ranges. I'm kind of surprised my free T was so high and regular T is mediocre.

T 766ng/di 129-767
SHBG 23nmo/l 10-57
T free 208pg/ml 20-135

Any thoughts?

You're sure on the total testosterone range? 129-767. If that's correct, you're at the top of that lab's range. I had a number of very high free testosterone readings at the three or four month mark of therapy, then it resolved. No answer.

roadglide

Hey thanks CW, yea that's the range I double checked. I know it's different then what I normally see. So I don't know if I would be at the top of other labs as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me