Discountlabs is awesome! (WORKS IF YOU LIVE IN NJ/NY AND DRIVE TO PA)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Black Beard

Hey guys, just got my lab results back and i'm stoked. I drove from NJ to PA.(I was worried it might not work because of state regs) So if you live in NJ/NY and are worried if discountlabs will work, it did for me. The process was super simple and stress free. The hardest part was just driving across the state boarder. Getting labs is an awesome way to keep tabs on your treatment and optimize it's success. So go get your labs!! I got my labs in a week for both Testosterone and estradiol.

P.S. Discountlabs just added a testosterone test that gives you the exact number. The default test gives you a max of 1500<. This new test is going for $75, i'll be trying that one next. I want to thank Nelson again for setting up this service. It's a real gift.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Hey guys... drove from NJ to PA... The hardest part was just driving across the state boarder...

Glad ya made it through without becoming a state boarder. Saw those armored blue personnel carriers 10 layers deep on the Tube last night. No pen knives or currency over $100 and a New American Century bumper sticker decreases your odds for selection they say.

Glad ya made it through without becoming a state boarder. Saw those armored blue personnel carriers 10 layers deep on the Tube last night. No pen knives or currency over $100 and a New American Century bumper sticker decreases your odds for selection they say.

Ive heard Jersey is pretty...tough.

Black Beard

Yeah man, they had me sweating. Wooof

ratbag

I drove from NJ to PA. So if you live in NJ/NY and are worried if discountlabs will work, it did for me. The process was super simple and stress free.

I hate those damn "find a location" apps because I use a NY zip close to the Canadian border but if there isn't a lab within 100 miles of that zip you get "no search results". I wish they could at least show the closest labs to the zip code regardless of how far they are away. It would save me a lot of grief! I know Labcorp or Quest doesn't offer it in NY and VT but the way that app works doesn't help anyone near that region. People are willing to drive.

I hate those damn "find a location" apps because I use a NY zip close to the Canadian border but if there isn't a lab within 100 miles of that zip you get "no search results". I wish they could at least show the closest labs to the zip code regardless of how far they are away. It would save me a lot of grief! I know Labcorp or Quest doesn't offer it in NY and VT but the way that app works doesn't help anyone near that region. People are willing to drive.

http://labcorp-locations.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching