Most recent labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cadmus1

Doc is happy with the Test level. This seems to be my maintenance dose after a year of dialing in. I know my E2 is still high, but I cant seem to find the correct dose and /timing of my Anastrazole to get it any lower. Current protocol is as follows:

100 mg of Test-cyp / sub-q / Every 5 days
.5mg of Anastrazole Every other day.

Suggestions?

Attachments

• Labs.pdf
    194.7 KB · Views: 172
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Doc is happy with the Test level. This seems to be my maintenance dose after a year of dialing in. I know my E2 is still high, but I cant seem to find the correct dose and /timing of my Anastrazole to get it any lower. Current protocol is as follows:

100 mg of Test-cyp / sub-q / Every 5 days
.5mg of Anastrazole Every other day.

Suggestions?

I didn't see estradiol reported on your lab work. That's a significant anastrozole dose - a very significant dose. Did your doctor note your hematocrit is climbing?

Cadmus1

It's at the bottom of page 1. 46 pg/ml. I manage hematocrit with regular blood drives at work. I just missed the last one due to an illness.

ERO

Your AI dose is HUGE, but what makes you want to get your E2 lower? Are you having high E2 symptoms? I ask because a lot of guys get hung up chasing a specific number on paper and end up going in circles.

Cadmus1

I've just read, many places, that an "optimal" level is around 22-30. I don't seem to be experiencing any effects of high E2, and honestly, I don't know if it will have a noticeable difference trying to get it down towards that level. Just curious. Even with that dose, you would think that it would bring my levels down further than they are. Seems that most people take around .5 twice a week and hover around that target mark. Maybe I just metabolize that medication differently. I've also read that some people have had better luck with Arimidex vs. anastrozole.

ERO

You want to treat symptoms not numbers as everybody has a different 'optimal' level. Going to low on E2 kills your libido as fast or faster than going high on E2.

Also Arimidex is Anatrozole - the only difference is the drug name vs. a brand name.

Cadmus1

Last blood work drawn on 2-8-16. Was taking 100mg E3d and 1.5mg of anastrozole. Test was 1372 ng/dl, calc. Free test was 397.4 ng/dl. Obviously too much. Please know that this has been literally a year long process to find out what dose works for me. I have not taken or done anything outside of my physicians direction. We talked about it and tried the same dose, just spaced out the timing by 2 more days. Brought results down to:
Test-882
SHBG-14
Free-29
E2 dropped by only 2 points, 48 down to 46. I feel pretty good currently. Just wondering if tweaking it a little more would do anything?

PAUL-E

You want to treat symptoms not numbers as everybody has a different 'optimal' level. Going to low on E2 kills your libido as fast or faster than going high on E2.

Also Arimidex is Anatrozole - the only difference is the drug name vs. a brand name.

I can vouch for that I feel better and have better libido when my e2 is around 30-40 below that I feel my joints more and get irritated easily but above that and my wife tells me I need to take my B- I have an -itch pill

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me