New Member looking for opinions on bloods. 26 years old.

Buy Lab Tests Online

happyh26

Hey guys.

I'm 26. Tested Serum T@347 last year. Wanted to try to raise T naturally for about a year before looking into TRT. Wondering what you guys think. Cholestrol is high due to eating way too much bacon/eggs in an attempt to raise T. Most likely going to consult with Defy Med soon but wanted your guys opinions.

Medications:

-Adderall 20mg XR daily
-Wellbutrin 100mg SR daily

Symptoms:

-Fatigue
-Lack of drive (sex drive and mental drive)

Concerns:

-High RBC/Hemocrit count. Sleep Apnea?
-High DHEA
-Low DHT
-Low Serum (450?)

Free Test looks surprisingly good though so I'm hesitant to pin my problems on low T.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

Attachments

• hLdAUrC.png
    hLdAUrC.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 260
  • gjC8PSa.png
    gjC8PSa.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 290
  • lO4gm5S.png
    lO4gm5S.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 304
  • UFl7X6d.png
    UFl7X6d.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 321
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What is your height, weight and neck size?

Do you have a history of street drug use?

Have you been tested for sleep apnea? How is your sleep

Have you used Propecia in the past?

PAUL-E

I know certain prescription meds can have an effect on hormones even if it's not in the side effect profile that comes with them I would do a Google search and look into that. hopefully someone more knowledgeable will have better input.

Its good to at least try to raise test naturally, I tried to raise mine with nutrition and training for two years but it didn't work for me so I started TRT.

P.S. maybe check vit D

happyh26

Thank you for the quick reply, Nelson.

-6'3. 230. Neck is 16.75.
-I've experimented, like most people but nothing serious. Daily Adderall.
-No. Sleep seems fine. But I wake up feeling lethargic most days.
-No.

happyh26

I know certain prescription meds can have an effect on hormones even if it's not in the side effect profile that comes with them I would do a Google search and look into that. hopefully someone more knowledgeable will have better input.

Its good to at least try to raise test naturally, I tried to raise mine with nutrition and training for two years but it didn't work for me so I started TRT.

P.S. maybe check vit D

Yeah, I got mine up about 100 points but that took a year and a lot of lifestyle changes. Waste of time, IMO. I forgot to add that I supplement ZMA/Omega 3's/D3 daily. Thanks for pitching in.

happyh26

Did you use opiates or anabolic steroids? If so, how long and at what strength? Not judging, just gathering information.

No opiates. Oral Prohormones when I was a dumb kid (should of posted this in the OP.) Got wrapped up in the wrong crowd and ended up messing my body up, I'm sure.

I jumped into 3 of these a day, then went through 2 bottles all-together, back-to-back. No real PCT. Developed slight gyno because of it. Also did a Superdrol Oral Prohormone cycle (mass tabs at a much smaller dose) before that with an over the counter PCT.

trenfacts.jpg

CoastWatcher

No opiates. Oral Prohormones when I was a dumb kid (should of posted this in the OP.) Got wrapped up in the wrong crowd and ended up messing my body up, I'm sure.

I jumped into 3 of these a day, then went through 2 bottles all-together, back-to-back. No real PCT. Developed slight gyno because of it. Also did a Superdrol Oral Prohormone cycle (mass tabs at a much smaller dose) before that with an over the counter PCT.

View attachment 1888

All of this was done how long ago?

Re-Ride

edit: posted below before this stuff about pro-hormones surfaced. Hope you can overcome the side effects.

Interesting labs. Half way through them I wondered if you were low SHBG. You're only on the low end of normal. TRT at 26 and 449 is not the answer. Economic, social and family factors can be challenging to address. They in turn can impact diet and exercise. Unless you are exceptionally athletic and big boned weight loss should top your list.

You're not going to eat your way to success, at least not with bacon. What is as American as Apple Pie? Food simulants, pseudo-food. Why are some regions categorically more American than others?

Avoidance can be a challenge. Especially tough these days if you're young and haven't yet discovered how to provide a product or service which is in high demand from the financially over-compensated and under-taxed. Those folks by the way are currently experiencing a chronic shortage of reliable contractors to groom the ever-increasing stash of rental properties which they've acquired at record levels thanks to near interest-free loans and government welfare for the wealthy aka "economic stimulus" or "quantitative easing".

Stress is the basis of negative feedback loops. Dumping heaps of it on folks could be part of a devious master plan by the crowd that erected the Georgia GuideStones but that's best left as a subject for U-tube video.

One formula working for determined young folks:
Kill your TV
close social media accounts, limit www.
Just say NO! to: consumerism, food that comes in packages or is served to you, people better at receiving than giving

trade your eye-phone in for a deaf dumb and blind one
put all the stuff you really don't need in a pile. Sell it or give it away.

laugh when pp take politics seriously especially elections for the chief executive
make yourself more inaccessible except to those worthy of your time

join a mycology club ( a neighbors kid just made killing on a huge haul of chanterelles and black trumpets)
Get excited about possibilities; the interesting, the challenging, the unexpected made possible with new found time

invite a s.o. to celebrate flushing the pills down the head

If no significant other read an adventure motorcycle blog, buy good second hand gear and a $400 motorcycle and hit the road for central or south America.

Post photos!

happyh26

edit: posted below before this stuff about pro-hormones surfaced. Hope you can overcome the side effects.

Interesting labs. Half way through them I wondered if you were low SHBG. You're only on the low end of normal. TRT at 26 and 449 is not the answer. Economic, social and family factors can be challenging to address. They in turn can impact diet and exercise. Unless you are exceptionally athletic and big boned weight loss should top your list.

You're not going to eat your way to success, at least not with bacon. What is as American as Apple Pie? Food simulants, pseudo-food. Why are some regions categorically more American than others?

Avoidance can be a challenge. Especially tough these days if you're young and haven't yet discovered how to provide a product or service which is in high demand from the financially over-compensated and under-taxed. Those folks by the way are currently experiencing a chronic shortage of reliable contractors to groom the ever-increasing stash of rental properties which they've acquired at record levels thanks to near interest-free loans and government welfare for the wealthy aka "economic stimulus" or "quantitative easing".

Stress is the basis of negative feedback loops. Dumping heaps of it on folks could be part of a devious master plan by the crowd that erected the Georgia GuideStones but that's best left as a subject for U-tube video.

One formula working for determined young folks:
Kill your TV
close social media accounts, limit www.
Just say NO! to: consumerism, food that comes in packages or is served to you, people better at receiving than giving

trade your eye-phone in for a deaf dumb and blind one
put all the stuff you really don't need in a pile. Sell it or give it away.

laugh when pp take politics seriously especially elections for the chief executive
make yourself more inaccessible except to those worthy of your time

join a mycology club ( a neighbors kid just made killing on a huge haul of chanterelles and black trumpets)
Get excited about possibilities; the interesting, the challenging, the unexpected made possible with new found time

invite a s.o. to celebrate flushing the pills down the head

If no significant other read an adventure motorcycle blog, buy good second hand gear and a $400 motorcycle and hit the road for central or south America.

Post photos!

I agree with your sentiments on Western society. I live a laid-back, out of the box lifestyle already and I'm considering this more as an option than anything else. Not sold on the idea of TRT yet. Thanks for the encouragement :)

CoastWatcher

I agree with your sentiments on Western society. I live a laid-back, out of the box lifestyle already and I'm considering this more as an option than anything else. Not sold on the idea of TRT yet. Thanks for the encouragement :)

Have you discussed a restart protocol with your doctor? You're young, though you didn't run a managed pct, things could well work in your favour.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me