My Introduction

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

A little about myself: I am a male in my early 30's married and father of three been on TRT for over one year and under two, blood work here https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...k-220mg-test-cyp-a-week-6-25mg-Exemestane-EOD

main: current
primary hypogonadism: ?
complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS): after part of my hand was crushed

other: past
slipped disc:jaw
three bulged discs: neck
herniated disc: lower back
degenerative disc disease

I just wanted to say thanks to the site and community for creating a knowledgeable place full of resources.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sorry to hear about your neck and spine problems. I have had three lumbar surgeries and I know it's not a fun thing to go through. Do you take any pain killers like opiates/

What type of estradiol test did you use?

PAUL-E

I have taken opiates but was able to get off of them eventually.
the estrogen test I believe is the sensitive.
Thanks nelson just have to try to stay positive and keep moving forward.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Thanks I was T boned years back (someone ran a red light) I lost about 3 years of my life from that but luckily things eventually got better and I didn't need surgery for
slipped disc:jaw
three bulged discs: neck
herniated disc: lower back
although my 100% is different from before that.
That's also when my low-T symptoms started like ED but it was never checked at that time
things were going good for years (other than the low-T) until part of my hand was crushed and I developed CRPS which I'm dealing with now
I have taken opiates but was able to get off of them eventually.
For my CRPS I started with gabapentin and then Lyrica but couldn't handle the side effects now I am trying a topical cream
the estrogen test I believe is the sensitive.
Thanks nelson just have to try to stay positive and keep moving forward.

How long did you take opiates, what strength, and how long ago did you quit taking them?A number of members have history with them and, though free of them for some time, believe they played an significant role in setting up their hypogonadism. You have had quite a road to walk.

PAUL-E

Some Vicodin but mainly oxycodone with APAP (Percocet) after T-boned and again for a short time after my hand was crushed don't remember the MG but was every 4 hours.
I have no prior AAS use or prohormone or anything of that nature

I also believe that Lyrica can have an impact on you hormones http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/10/lyrica-weight-gain-what-should-you-expect/ was having libido and other issues even though I was on TRT whale I was taking it that have significantly improved upon discontinuation.

PAUL-E

Some Vicodin but mainly oxycodone with APAP (Percocet) after T-boned and again for a short time after my hand was crushed don't remember the MG but was every 4 hours.
I have no prior AAS use or prohormone or anything of that nature

I also believe that Lyrica can have an impact on you hormones http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/10/lyrica-weight-gain-what-should-you-expect/ was having libido and other issues even though I was on TRT whale I was taking it that have significantly improved upon discontinuation.
I even had to lower my AI dose after discontinuation of the Lyrica

PAUL-E

A number of members have history with them and, though free of them for some time, believe they played an significant role in setting up their hypogonadism. You have had quite a road to walk.

I also believe long term use of opiates can cause hypogonadism. In my non expert opinion the FDA has failed to consider hormonal impacts of certain medications but I don't think this is the right area to discuss that. Plus I don't have that high of a opinion of the FDA the more educated I become.

PAUL-E

Hey guys been going threw a lot of Life stuff, have some relationship decisions to make and started working (finally took your guys advice and wasn't open about the CRPS). I will try to be back more although with my kids/schedule it will be more off and on but just wanted to say I'm not gone ;)
Thanks for everything everyone!!!

PAUL-E

Thanks Nelson, funny, kinda sad and messed up but in over a year of looking for work the 1st time I took your job advice and didn't mention it I got the job

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me