My Blood Work 220mg test cyp a week 6.25mg Exemestane EOD

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

I have been on TRT for over a year

I do twice a week injections 0.55cc/ml of 200mg per ml testosterone cypionate and 6.25mg of
exemestane every other day.

I donate blood my last was a double red blood cell donation and I donated again after lab work

I believe I am a fast metabolizer of the test cyp

Attachments

• 100_6811.JPG
    100_6811.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
you mean you inject, .55cc (not 5.5cc!)...right? So that's 110mg. Your SHBG is low but not real low @ 20, that shows in your FT being low but that's curious thing. With an SHBG of 20 I'd think you wouldn't be LOW on Free T. Fast metabolizer...meh I don't know, you're still running 810 and your test was right before your next injection right? I might say yas 810 is kind of low for how 110mg 3.5days prior. What's most curious is the low Free T.

PAUL-E

you mean you inject, .55cc (not 5.5cc!)...right? So that's 110mg. Your SHBG is low but not real low @ 20, that shows in your FT being low but that's curious thing. With an SHBG of 20 I'd think you wouldn't be LOW on Free T. Fast metabolizer...meh I don't know, you're still running 810 and your test was right before your next injection right? I might say yas 810 is kind of low for how 110mg 3.5days prior. What's most curious is the low Free T.
lol yes .55 sorry thanks YEAH I was surprised myself, the only thing I could think of was that I came off a medication that I believe effected my hormones and 2-3 weeks before I cut my AI dose in half.

PAUL-E

IGF-1 and DHT when I was at 200mg .5 twice a week and no AI
IGF-1 high 374 range 115-307
DHT 57 range 30-85

igf.JPG

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs