Good News For Men Who Want to Stop Smoking

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Varenicline (brand name Champix in the UK, Chantix in the U.S.) is widely used by patients seeking to stop smoking with recent figures showing there were one million prescriptions for the drug in England in 2011 alone. Both varenicline and bupropion (brand name Zyban)- the other main non-nicotine smoking cessation product- work by helping to reduce nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Bupropion is also used to treat depressive illnesses in some countries, but is not licensed for this indication in the UK.

However, concerns that these drugs may increase the risk of suicide have led to safety warnings by regulatory agencies including the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The findings, which used three different analytical methods, showed no clear evidence of an increased risk of treated depression or suicidal behavior for patients prescribed with varenicline or bupropion compared to those taking nicotine replacement therapies.

Good news for men who want to stop smoking using Chantix

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

EverettCD

I can tell you that Chantix does work. I took it as prescribed by my physician, took it for 12 weeks was then reassessed by my Doc & took it for the additional 12 weeks. I quit successfully on day 7 of taking the medication.

Now for the bad, once I stopped the medication things got ugly. I am a laid back guy & don't typically pick fights or arguments. I was a totally different person, my wife noticed it very quickly. I went back to my Doc & asked him about it, I was his first patient that he had prescribed Chantix so he had to do some research. Sure enough, it was all typical side effects after stopping the medication.

Chantix does work as advertised & I'm sure it effects all of us differently. If you are serious about quitting give it a try, it's worth a try.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me