Blood Work Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

NOSUPERMODEL

Here are my blood work results from first of March. The lab screwed up and did not get the testing done I needed for TRT, but here is what they got. They are trying to get all the other labs done as well. I know the results are bad as I have been on about a 1 year binge of eating and drinking way too much. Recently got back in the gym and started eating right. Down 11 pounds in 3 weeks. So I know results will be better next blood work. Just wanted to get some insight on these results since I am no doc and do not really understand. The doc did recommend thyroid medicine and to take 200mg of B12 injections weekly.

Any help or conversations I should have with my doc please let me know.

Attachments

• LAB RESULTS 1 OF 2.pdf
    160.3 KB · Views: 116
  • LAB RESULTS 2 OF 2.pdf
    153.3 KB · Views: 114
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nosupermodel

Your lipids are high but I am sure that is diet related.

Your reticulocyte count is high (and red blood cells slightly low). Your hematocrit is not horrible but on the low side.

Reticulocytes are newly produced, relatively immature red blood cells. They form and mature in the bone marrow before being released into the blood.

A high reticulocyte count with low RBCs, low hemoglobin, and low hematocrit (anemia) may indicate conditions such as:

Bleeding: If an individual bleeds (hemorrhage), then the number of reticulocytes will rise a few days later in an attempt to compensate for the red cell loss. If someone has chronic blood loss, then the number of reticulocytes will stay at an increased level as the marrow tries to keep up with the demand for new RBCs (although it may not be high if the blood loss leads to iron deficiency).

Hemolytic anemia: In this condition, anemia is caused by increased destruction of RBCs. The bone marrow increases RBC production to compensate, resulting in a high reticulocyte count.

Ref: https://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/reticulocyte/tab/test/

Are you taking aspirin or a blood thinner ?

Hopefully the TRT and B-12 will help with RBC's and reticulocyte count.

Are you experiencing joint pain?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching