New labs. Free T low? TSH dropped from 3.9 to 2.5.

Buy Lab Tests Online

OldSoul

Hey all,

I posted before here: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...estion-issues-brain-fog-little-motivation-etc

Since then I went full Paleo for about 2 months, though now I am not so strict with it. Most of my symptoms have subsides a good amount, but I am still not 100%. Definitely room for improvement.

The nurse who gave me my results said my Free T was a bit low. Is that true? Total T looks fine I believe.

My TSH has come own to 2.5 from 3.9. Should I take some sort of thyroid support supplement to bring it down even lower?

My stomach still has issues and I was diagnosed and given many antibiotics for H. Pylori. I just finished them a couple of days ago so I am not sure if they helped, or just made things worse.

My cholesterol is high now. I am not sure if that is from an increase in fats from Paleo, or if it's been high for a long time, because I haven't had much blood work done in the past. I do seem to recall being told one of my cholesterol numbers was high several years ago, but I don't remember much from that conversation.

One of my white blood counts is slightly elevated, and it was 6 months ago as well. My doctor doesn't seem bothered by this.

A bit of a ramble here. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• Page1NEW.jpg
    Page1NEW.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Page2NEW.jpg
    Page2NEW.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Page3NEW.jpg
    Page3NEW.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Page4NEW.jpg