Red ugly bags under the eyes

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi folks,

I don´t know if this post is correct by sending a pic of my red bag. If not I am sorry!
I am on TRT since some years and I don´t think I had this before ( I am older now though). It started for some years ago and only in the morning but now I have it the whole day. As you can see it is not nice, a hanging a red sack under my eye and far down as well. I know this forum is not a doc office but maybe someone could help me with some input. Water retention or and if what to do. Stop TRT or?
My doc says "oh it is most likely an allergy" yeh right I don´t think so.

Thx!!

Attachments

• IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,826
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
That looks like inflammation. Have you tried to use corticoid steroid cream on it?

Also, how is your alcohol consumption, sleep quality and kidney function?

I am a wine drinker( not a heavy drinker) but to confess probably a bit too much. My friends also drink more or less the same but no red bags. It does get worse after some glasses though. Could it be the alco?

Vince

Super Moderator
1. Your blood is over 80 percent water and needs water to make healthy new blood cells.
2. Your bones are over 50 percent water and, you guessed it, need water to make healthy new bone cells.
3. Drinking more water actually helps lessen pain in your body by getting your lymphatic system moving. The lymphatic system is a network of nodes, tubes, vessels, and fluid that move waste out of your tissues. It requires water to function properly.
4. Water helps to eliminate wastes and toxins from your body through the lymphatic system, kidneys, and intestines.
5. Water lubricates your joints and helps reduce joint pain and protect against wear and tear.

6. Water regulates your metabolism so if you're overweight chances are you may need more water.
7. Water balances body temperature.
8. Water helps to ensure adequate electrical functioning so your brain and nervous system function properly. Your brain and nervous system send out electrical signals to function properly. Researchers estimate that your brain gives off about the same amount of electricity as a 60 watt light bulb. So, there's some truth to the image of a light bulb going on when someone has a good idea.
9. Water alleviates dehydration (and I've already mentioned that most people are chronically dehydrated).
10. Every cell and organ in your body requires adequate water to function properly.
So, one of the quickest and easiest ways to improve your health is to start drinking more pure water every day. Be sure to drink water an empty stomach or you'll simply be diluting your digestive enzymes and making your digestion less effective.
And, choose purified water as much as possible (but get yourself a BPA-free water bottle so you won't pollute the planet with all those plastic water bottles. In wealthy, developed nations with plentiful access to water, we really have no excuses for not drinking enough water.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10...ater-that-you-may-not-know.html#ixzz43qe9lSzE

I drink 1,5-2L of water per day so I think it can´t be lack of water. I start suspect that it might have to do with the kidney or something els..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me