Great job you are doing !!! Would there be the chance of a "Canadian" section ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

davidloc

The laws and docs in our country are so different and this would really help with problems that are specific to the Canadian system (eg HCG is banned from import , prescription only and iron fisted by BigPharma here , Pregnenolone is prescription only (BigPharma again ).

Thanks

David

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The laws and docs in our country are so different and this would really help with problems that are specific to the Canadian system (eg HCG is banned from import , prescription only and iron fisted by BigPharma here , Pregnenolone is prescription only (BigPharma again ).

Thanks

David

Not a bad idea, we will get a lot of Canadian members and the laws are different.

God' to think you need a script for Pregnenolone is just crazy to me.

It's what big pharma can do...very powerful and they have direct influence over our health.

They hate the idea of bio-identical hormones...know why?

Because it will cure a lot of malady's that there drugs are used for that's why equating to lower sales and lower profits!!!

JWSimpkins

As a fellow Canuck, I would be into that. For other Canadians here I have a lot of resources when it comes to sourcing TRT docs, importing "grey" supplements etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me