Recent Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Loki

I guess I have no need for Sermorelin? I was really wanting to try it for the sleep and metabolic benefits... Here are some of my recent labs from that Defy ordered...

DHT 27 Range 30 - 85 LOW
Thyroxine (T4) 1.36 Range 0.82 - 1.77 02
IGF-1 282 Range 83 - 233 HIGH
Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum 3.9 Range 2.0 - 4.4 02

Any input on my Thyroid results?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

Mica - How are you feeling? Is your protocol successful?

I feel pretty good... I can tell my DHT is low... Everything works fine but emotionally (sex drive, excitement, happiness, Etc) is low... I will work on improving this for sure... Physically I am as strong as ever and lifting weights and playing bball with people half my age (and kicking their butts)... So I can't complain too much... But I can certainly feel something is a little off...

I don't think the Thyroid results are enough to make a remark about, they're remarkably incomplete, yet I see nothing alarming there. I'd like to see a TSH, minimum. Re: the DHT, DR Saya has me on a daily T cream supplement to my injections, that I apply to the scrotum daily, it definitely rose my DHT to at or just above max lab ranges.

Loki

I don't think the Thyroid results are enough to make a remark about, they're remarkably incomplete, yet I see nothing alarming there. I'd like to see a TSH, minimum. Re: the DHT, DR Saya has me on a daily T cream supplement to my injections, that I apply to the scrotum daily, it definitely rose my DHT to at or just above max lab ranges.

Yeah I think Defy missed quite a few labs, what you see is all they checked... How many MG of T do you apply daily ? In the past the only lab I have had was TSH and this time is it missing... I have never had the other labs so I have no idea what they mean... Is the IGF-1 normal to run a little high?

ERO

Vince-

Do you feel that the topical T and increased DHT are making you feel better, or is it too early to tell? I ask because I am considering trying this myself after my next consult.

KNowing I have these other issues, hard to say, it wasn't the answer I was looking for with my libido. I'd rather be taking it than not, I'm totally interested in all my hormonal areas but at the top ranges.

ERO

Sleep issues

I used to have serious sleep issue and FWIW, here are 3 supplements that have made a HUGE improvement in my sleep. I am sharing because I hope they help you or someone else as much as they have helped me.

My issue was due to the fact that my cortisol spiked at 2-3 AM so I would go to bed, go to sleep fine and wake up wired at 2-3 AM and stay awake until my alarm went off, at which point I would finally be able to go back to sleep...but of course I then had to get up for work.

Anyway, here they are:

* Seriphos - One with dinner, one right before bed.

* Glycene - 3 right before bed.

* Melatonin - One right before bed. Note that, for many people anyway, a low dose works better than a high dose. High doses leave you groggy and often don't seem to help you sleep as well as a low dose

Loki

Ok, I just got the rest of my Labs... Remember these are the first labs from my new Defy protocol... I have the full labs but will just post the key points.

Hemoglobin 16.4 Range 12.6-17.7
Hematocrit 49.2 Range 37.5-51.0
Glucose 94 Range 65-99
BUN 13 Range 6-24
Creatinine 1.32 Range .76-1.27
eGFR 67 Range >59
Total T 1074 Range 348-1197
Free T 22.6 Range 6.8-21.5
DHEA-S 385.4 Range 102.6-416.3
TSH 1.72 Range .45-4.5
PSA .8 Range .0-4.0
Estradiol 50.6 Range 8.0-35.0

Any thoughts... The other thyroid labs are at the top of thread. What do you guys think? I think it is an improvement but I see on area of concern... I will see if anybody else thinks so as well...

ERO

Your labs look good. Glucose is edging a bit towards the high end if that is a fasted test.

I would not worry about your E2 level when your Total and Free are where they are unless you have overt high E2 symptoms. If you do then a very small dose of AI may be in order.

Loki

That was a fasting test.... and Looking back my Glucose on the last test was 84. I wonder what is driving that? See I thought my E2 was high and I just have very minor E2 Symptoms (a couple days a week nipple sensitivity)...

ERO

Your E2 *may* be too high for you. On the T:E ratio you are at 21, with 14-20 being optimal so not far out of ideal range, but nipple sensitivity could mean that your body likes a lower E2 level. A very tiny amount of AI is likely all you might need. Something like 0.15 mg twice a week. Dr. Saya wil give better guidance on this.

On the glucose, it maybe a one-off. You can get glucose meters at Walgreens now for like 15 bucks so it may be worth getting one and testing your fasting levels for a couple weeks just to see a trend and baseline. a one-time high reading could be from a big carb meal the night before or something.

Loki

Your E2 *may* be too high for you. On the T:E ratio you are at 21, with 14-20 being optimal so not far out of ideal range, but nipple sensitivity could mean that your body likes a lower E2 level. A very tiny amount of AI is likely all you might need. Something like 0.15 mg twice a week. Dr. Saya wil give better guidance on this.

On the glucose, it maybe a one-off. You can get glucose meters at Walgreens now for like 15 bucks so it may be worth getting one and testing your fasting levels for a couple weeks just to see a trend and baseline. a one-time high reading could be from a big carb meal the night before or something.

I did take my stack and all my vitamins a couple hours prior to my blood draw... Not sure how that impacts things.. I will do the Walgreens test... My gut says I am E2 Sensitive... Prior to TRT I was always very very low.... Follow up with Dr. Saya is early next week...

Loki

I would give it a b-... My gut says if I get my E2 down a little and DHT up I will feel like a rock star... Body composition is good, strength good... Drive, libido, morning wood and general emotion are flat...

Fireproof

Numbers look really good in general, apart from the couple things mentioned above. Looks like you are just at the "fine tuning" stage which is awesome.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me