How frequently should you get blood work while on HCG monotherapy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

Particular when first starting out?

I am almost half way into week 3 and wondering if I should get the blood work done now or wait another two weeks to see where my testosterone and estradiol are compared to baseline.

Also is it better to get the blood drawn the day before or the day after an injection?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Effects of HCG mono stabilize sooner than T- based TRT. Probably more of a money question and also related to any side effects you may be experiencing: If you can only go once, wait until week 4 or 5. If it's feasible for you, going at the end of this week and again three weeks later would give you a good picture of how your body is responding.

Have the draw before the injection, not after.

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally I believe you should wait 6 weeks, then if everything is going good. Labs every 6 months. That what works for me.

CSI007

Sounds good. I inject on Saturday evening and Wednesday mornings so Friday would be good?

Money is always a factor but it's my health. :) I hope once I get my T up into a better range I will be able to reduce the testing. Since Nov. of last year I have had 4 blood draws (from 3 different doctors) The last one was very expensive because of the number of tests he ordered. This one he only ordered a few.

I am also curious about my vitamin D, iodine and T3 since I have been supplementing them. All were low, though not terribly so.

CSI007

Oh, one more thing. If the HCG does not get my T into range I will move on to exogenous T. My big concern right now is that I am primary and secondary. In 1999-2000 I went through 6 months of chemotherapy for Hodgkins lymphoma. And while everything i read says that the drug regimen I was on (ABVD) does not cause long term damage to the leydig cells. I am not so sure. The reason I am taking the secondary approach first is because my LH and FSH have generally been in the low to very low normal range on most of these 4 tests.

The first Doctor I saw (urologist) gave me a sample of Nateso (nasal T) but I never took it because I felt like it was the wrong approach to start out given the other values. And now I see that Nateso is no longer going to be available in the US after June of this year. Though it may return.

CSI007

Thank you. You always have to be proactive about your health. I had to beat the doors down to get a diagnosis for my cancer. I was really sick but BW kept saying I was fine. LOL I wasn't!!! :)

This is just another chapter in my life, though I wish I was not dealing with something again. I do a ton of my own research and try to get a real handle on how things work and don't work.

My goals going forward are improving or fixing my ED (very low penile sensitivity and poor erections most of the time) and to continue to improve my energy level, libido and keep the brain fog, muscle aches and pains etc and at some point very soon get my FBG under control before it's too late. I really hope that I am truly responding to the HCG and it's helping me.

Re-Ride

On mono hCG I'd be dosing EOD if not ED. Smaller more frequent dosing is key. You'd be surprised how quickly your serum T will drop without near constant low level stim from the very short lived hCG. Read what Dr.Saya recently has posted on this. Test yourself at 72 hours if you want to find out.

Initially I'd wait a few weeks for the first serum test. The Leydigs with be revitalizing if not regenerating. Your regimen will be based upon the plateau. Don't forget nutritional support with aminos, ZN/CU, EPA/DHA and possibly an herb or two and getting good sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me