Hello folks - new member here from Texas

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fireproof

Hey all,

Been browsing for a while and thought I would make an introduction.

Been on TRT for about 3 years. First 1.5 years I was on pellets. After learning more, and experiencing the negatives of pellets, I switched to a local T clinic. (They were basically nonexistent in my area when i started, but just a short 18 months later, there were many choices). Been doing the clinic thing (where they administer weekly injections for me - they don't write prescripts) and that's been going okay, but a recent change in insurance for me makes that option unaffordable now. So after some internet research I found ExcelMale here, and as a result of reading around here for a while, I've engaged Defy Medical and am in the process of switching to them. Looking forward to better treatment oversight with Defy, and also the convenience of self-administering.

Glad to be here...
:cool:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HoustonTX

After 3 years of TRT and trying to figure it out for myself (I don't know a lot but I seem to know more than the 2 docs I've personally been a patient of), I've signed up with Defy as well.

Hey all,

Been browsing for a while and thought I would make an introduction.

Been on TRT for about 3 years. First 1.5 years I was on pellets. After learning more, and experiencing the negatives of pellets, I switched to a local T clinic. (They were basically nonexistent in my area when i started, but just a short 18 months later, there were many choices). Been doing the clinic thing (where they administer weekly injections for me - they don't write prescripts) and that's been going okay, but a recent change in insurance for me makes that option unaffordable now.

Damn Fireproof...I didn't know you'd been through all of that! Pellets? You poor guy...I'm really sorry to hear that you had to endure that stone age treatment. Glad to see you here, and with Defy. A lot of guys here are with Defy (myself included), and love it. Welcome aboard!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me