Switch from topical to injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigfred32

I am switching from a topical to injections because of some cross contamination issues with my wife we recently discovered. I have always used a topical for several years now and have had great results with it but its time to switch.
I will be using a compounded prop/cyp blend that I believe is 80/20 mix. Havnt received it yet so I don't have the exact prescription handy.

Here's the question, the protocal will be e3.5d IM. Can I do subq with this type of T or is this type of T designed for IM only. They are sending me 22ga 1 inch pins that seem alittle large, I have no needle issues but since I'm new to inj thought I would get some feed back

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Yes, you can do subq no problem - but I would get some insulin syringes instead of the 22ga 1" needles for sure. The 22ga will work, but the insulin syringes are painless and a lot easier for subq. Plus, they are like ten bucks or less for a box of 100 so its not a big expense.

They are sending me 22ga 1 inch pins that seem alittle large, I have no needle issues but since I'm new to inj thought I would get some feed back

Oh hell no! Harpooning yourself is not required. Use a 1/2", small gauge insulin pin for painless injections into your quads. They'll probably be shallow IM injections, but very easy to administer, and painless.

bruin

took me about a yr before i switched to a 30 or 31g needle. Im so good at using this I can actually draw and fill the syringe with one hand in about 40 seconds. shoulders, stomach, legs free game for subq, I pin daily.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am switching from a topical to injections because of some cross contamination issues with my wife we recently discovered. I have always used a topical for several years now and have had great results with it but its time to switch.
I will be using a compounded prop/cyp blend that I believe is 80/20 mix. Havnt received it yet so I don't have the exact prescription handy.

Here's the question, the protocal will be e3.5d IM. Can I do subq with this type of T or is this type of T designed for IM only. They are sending me 22ga 1 inch pins that seem alittle large, I have no needle issues but since I'm new to inj thought I would get some feed back

That was the number one reason I inject, the fear of spreading testosterone to my lover. I told Dr. Saya I would inject or wouldn't do TRT and of course he agreed 100%.

bigfred32

For those that transitioned, do I stop topical say on a monday and inject tues then e3d or is there a transition protocal. I have an appt with Dr next week but I'm just curious before hand so I can go in with an idea of the ways others have had success or issues with transition.
Makes sense to me that I inj smaller dose and taper with topical for few days before going to straight injections, but as I said I'm not sure.

CoastWatcher

For those that transitioned, do I stop topical say on a monday and inject tues then e3d or is there a transition protocal. I have an appt with Dr next week but I'm just curious before hand so I can go in with an idea of the ways others have had success or issues with transition.
Makes sense to me that I inj smaller dose and taper with topical for few days before going to straight injections, but as I said I'm not sure.

I started injections 24 hours after the last topical application. Why put your body through a dry-out? You have no natural production, a taper creates the risk of hypogonadl symptoms.

bigfred32

Well I pop my cherry later today and will do my first injection. Ready for the change! Got the T and it's actually 80/20 blend of cyp/prop not the prop/cyp like I orig thought. Going to do a shallow IM and see how I feel

Vince

Super Moderator
Well I pop my cherry later today and will do my first injection. Ready for the change! Got the T and it's actually 80/20 blend of cyp/prop not the prop/cyp like I orig thought. Going to do a shallow IM and see how I feel

Congratulations :)

Fireproof

Very cool - what size needle did you decide on?

bigfred32

I used 22ga 1 inch in the delts today with no issues but I ordered 29ga 1/2 inch insulin needles to try. I'm every muscular so I figure based on what I been reading here I should have no issues doing IM with the smaller and shorter needle in delts or quads.

bigfred32

So I took my first shot yesterday after being on cream for over 2 years. I'm on 200mg week split into 2 doses and while on creams I avg 600-800 TT and all other areas in balance.
So after yesterday I don't know if it was psycoligical or physical but I had this burst of energy I hadn't had in a long time.
I ran 13 miles, did 1000 jumping jacks and cut down a couple trees with a hatchet.....lol!
Seriously I feel great since I made the switch. Even after just 1 day.

bigfred32

Just got my bloodwork back after 6 weeks on this new protocol. Currently using 200 milligrams a week, split into 100 milligram doses every 3.5 days period using a 27 gauge 1/2 inch insulin needle, alternating between quads and delts. .25mg arimidex once a week

TT. 1005. (250-1100)
Free T. 173. (46-224)
Bio T. 334. (110-575)
SHBG. 32. (10_50)
A1C. 5.4
DHT. 53. (16-79)
PSA. 0.9. (<4.0)
E2. Ultra sens 57. (<29)

When using topicals, DHT was 160 which now dropped to 53. Last year, May 2015 PSA was 0.7 which raised to 0.9. But based on my age and the rest of the PSA tests that were given to me, very low percentage for any issues. E2 is a little high however based on T/E ratio I'm at 17 and feel absolutely fantastic in all areas. A1C dropped from 6.0. 6 months ago to 5.4 now, mainly by cleaning up my diet. Glucose was not tested because this was a non fasting blood test

Very happy with how I feel now. This is the best move I think I have ever made switching protocols

meanbreen

Just got my bloodwork back after 6 weeks on this new protocol. Currently using 200 milligrams a week, split into 100 milligram doses every 3.5 days period using a 27 gauge 1/2 inch insulin needle, alternating between quads and delts. .25mg arimidex once a week

TT. 1005. (250-1100)
Free T. 173. (46-224)
Bio T. 334. (110-575)
SHBG. 32. (10_50)
A1C. 5.4
DHT. 53. (16-79)
PSA. 0.9. (<4.0)
E2. Ultra sens 57. (<29)

When using topicals, DHT was 160 which now dropped to 53. Last year, May 2015 PSA was 0.7 which raised to 0.9. But based on my age and the rest of the PSA tests that were given to me, very low percentage for any issues. E2 is a little high however based on T/E ratio I'm at 17 and feel absolutely fantastic in all areas. A1C dropped from 6.0. 6 months ago to 5.4 now, mainly by cleaning up my diet. Glucose was not tested because this was a non fasting blood test

Very happy with how I feel now. This is the best move I think I have ever made switching protocols
How long did it take you to feel good when you switched from cream to injections? I have been on cream and made my first injection this evening, popped my cherry! Lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me