New 400+ Page Testosterone Book from Lee Myer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My good buddy Lee Myer, founder of PeakTestosterone.com, has assembled his best and most useful material into one book covering critical topics on testosterone therapy such as going natural, restarts, practical protocols, delivery systems, risks and rewards, alternative therapies (Clomid and HCG Mono), fertility, estradiol management, cardiovascular disease and much, much more. There are over 400 pages and literally hundreds of research references making it the most comprehensive summary currently available. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...qid=1458320338&ref_=sr_1_39_twi_pap_2&sr=8-39

Lee Myer book.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Nelson thanks for posting this. I just started reading a very long book. When I'm finished, this will be the next one on my list.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
From Lee Myer:

Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy

I have had a great experience with TRT (testosterone relacment therapy). I would even go so far as to say that testosterone (and some critical lifestyle changes) gave me the youth that I never had. So then would I recommend that every man with low testosterone go on TRT? Definitely not! The only thing I recommend is to get informed.
For one thing, there are many ways to boost your testosterone, including trying to go natural as well as Clomid and HCG Monotherapy. The issue is really quite involved, and this book is about giving you the information that your stressed out and overworked doctor, who probably hates the subject of hormones, is unlikely to give you.

What I've done is taken the best pages off of my site and put them into this book so that you can read the material easily on your phone or tablet. The book is over 300 pages, packed with hundreds of references and neatly organized by topic.
By the way, I greatly appreciate the support for the site as well. Doing a review on Amazon is a tremendous help as well.

Check out just some of the subjects covered in considerable detail:
A flow chart-based program to evaluate - with hopefully a good doctor - where you want to boost your testosterone using a natural, alternative or standard therapy.
The risks of living with low testosterone.

The benefits of low testosterone, including its potential in anti-aging and to prevent chronic disease.

The risks of TRT (testosterone therapy) that your doctor is unlikely to mention to you. (Yes, there are some even with good protocols.)

What you need to know about free testosterone, SHBG and prolactin.

Common and not-so-common causes of low testosterone and practical ways to fix low testosterone naturally.

Clomid and HCG Monotherapy.

Testosterone charts, times to peak and new injection protocols such as subQ.

Common delivery systems, dosages and costs associated with testosterone therapy.
The recent flurry of testosterone-related cardiovascular studies.

The effect of testosterone on libido, morning erections, nitric oxide, daytime erections and venous leakage.

The controversy and theories surrounding estradiol management in conjunction with TRT.

There are many other topics, but, hopefully, this gives you a taste for what is inside.

There are many ways to order:

1. AMAZON (PAPERBACK or KINDLE): Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy.

2. iTunes Bookstore. Just type in "Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy" into the iTunes/iBook search and you will find it.

3. BARNES and NOBLE: Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lee Myer's book is the culmination of all his years gathering information from thousands of men who use his PeakTestosterone.com forum and from his own experiences with testosterone replacement therapy(TRT). Its 430 pages are written in a question and answer format fully referenced with clinical studies on most TRT-related subjects. I doubt that there is a question about TRT that Lee forgot to answer in this wonderful book. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to save time and potential trouble before and during TRT.

OMI100

Just got the book.
That was easy:)
NOW I have to read it:)
A late review.... But better than not at all :)
I finished reading all 389 pages.
Packed with data and info..... That is footnoted in the back of the book.
Great section on E-2....
Great coverage on CVD and Prostate Cancer....
other sections on:
THE PROS OF TESTOSTERONE
CAUSES OF LOW TESTOSTERONE
TESTOSERONE DELEVERY SYSTESMS
ALL sections packed full of the latest research and info that is out there.
Another "Must Have" reference books.....
One of the top 5 that every guy on TRT needs to have in his reference library.....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me