Carpal Tunnel Syndrome discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online

nuclear

I'd like to begin a dialog on carpal tunnel syndrome to include diagnosis, causes, and treatments. I've read that sub clinical hypothyroidism could be a cause. I'm curious about what treatments have worked. Is surgery the best option? Chiropractics have told me that they can help. Lots to learn. Please post your experiences and suggestions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nuclear

I've had symptoms for about a year. Mostly numbness while sleeping or holding a book. Minor symptoms though out the day. No pain. Finally went to a neurologist who performed nerve conductivity tests on both arms. He rated one severe and the other moderate. I wear the braces at night and they provide some relief. Ive been doing some YouTube guided physical therapy and am thinking of going to a chiro. Hoping to avoid surgery.

CoastWatcher

I've had symptoms for about a year. Mostly numbness while sleeping or holding a book. Minor symptoms though out the day. No pain. Finally went to a neurologist who performed nerve conductivity tests on both arms. He rated one severe and the other moderate. I wear the braces at night and they provide some relief. Ive been doing some YouTube guided physical therapy and am thinking of going to a chiro. Hoping to avoid surgery.

Have you had a full set of thyroid labs, tsh, ft3, ft4, rt3, antibodies, run?

nuclear

My last thyroid labs were about 1.5 years ago. Perhaps it's time for a retest. I have no hypothyroid symptoms. Has anyone personal experience with hypothyroid and carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)?

nuclear

A Google search reveals a hormonal connection most commonly cited in women in relation to estrogen levels. Perhaps hormones may play a role in the male condition.

Same as Nelson, I also had Carpal Tunnel surgery at the Brown Center in Houston on both hands at the same time. I can attest that was a nightmare doing both hands at once due to the pain while bathing and wiping. Anyhow, at the time of my symptoms, I tried everything. Gloves, braces, and even some creams. My hands would fall asleep when I had them lifted for a short time, while sleeping (would wake up with pain in my hands and arms), and sometimes while eating. I hated it. Nothing seemed to help. After what was called "The Brown Procedure", named after the doctor Nelson mentions above. However, I now see it called "Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release". There are the "Open", "Mini", and "Endoscopic". I had the "Endoscopic", which required two tiny incisions that didn't even require stitches. It made a night and day difference for me, after it healed in a few weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me