Testosterone Dosing- every 14 days or 7? what do you think?

Buy Lab Tests Online

magnus68

The science of why every 14 days is best. Taken from C4hm

To simplify it all:The half life is the point at which the drug in plasma is reduced by 50%.The half life of Depo-Testosterone is 8 days.Now “simple” logic would lead one to believe that at twice the ½ life (16 days) there would be ZERO(0%) of the injected testosterone in your plasma but that is NOT THE CASE as half life science is notthat simple……as that mathematical formula above indicates.The half life formula for Depo-Testosterone in plasma states that at 8 days you would have 50% of theinitial dose remaining, at 16 days you would have 25% of the initial dose, at 24 days it would be 12.5%,at 32 days 6.25% and so on.The 14 day protocol 200mg treatment (standard C4MH dose): at 8 days =100mg’s remaining, 16 days =50 mg’s, 24 days = 25 mg’s. At 14 days you would still have 62.5mg’s of active Depo –Testosteronein plasma.The 7 day protocol 100mg treatment (standard dose): at 7 day = 57 mg’s remaining of active DepoTestosteronein plasma.So at 200mg/14 days (C4MH protocol) you have an active 100mg’s in plasma at 8 days andat the 100mg / 7day protocol you have an active 57mg’s at 7 days.Clearly the 7 day protocol makes ZERO medical sense……and any perceiveddifference is truly placebo.Pfizer Pharmaceutical (manufacturer of Depo- Testosterone) and the FDA indicate a 14 day treatmentprotocol with the dose amount being the only variable. This is the prevailing standard of care (for areason) and the standard C4MH operates unde

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

And none of the best TRT doctors would ever go along, either. There is a reason the best docs have their guys inject every 3.5 days or even more often.

I just wasted several minutes scanning the Center For Men's Health (C4MH) web site. Their article "T-Myth: 14 day vs 7 days" is designed to support their mass market model of selling only on-site injections on a 14 day schedule and minimizing patient interaction with the clinic. Obviously, seeing patients every two weeks is less expensive for them than seeing them twice as often or four times as often.

The cost of each C4MH 200mg shot is $65. Defy's 10ml T-cyp (2,000mg total) costs about the same as two of these shots yet provides ten times the T, and many men get their T prescription for much less than that. Ten 200mg shots at C4MH costs $650, ten self-injected 200mg shots cost (high estimate) $130 for the T and $15 for syringes = $145 total. Additionally, since on a twice-weekly protocol many guys need less T to attain their target level, that 10ml vial may provide far more than ten doses.

The article's conclusions are unfounded and contradicted by actual pharmacology, well documented practitioner experience, and well documented patient experience.

Seems like poor clinical practice and a financial boondoggle. Unless you're the owner - then you're minting money. Solid gold, baby!

CoastWatcher

I just wasted several minutes scanning the Center For Men's Health (C4MH) web site. Their article "T-Myth: 14 day vs 7 days" is designed to support their mass market model of selling only on-site injections on a 14 day schedule and minimizing patient interaction with the clinic. Obviously, seeing patients every two weeks is less expensive for them than seeing them twice as often or four times as often.

The cost of each C4MH 200mg shot is $65. Defy's 10ml T-cyp (2,000mg total) costs about the same as two of these shots yet provides ten times the T, and many men get their T prescription for much less than that. Ten 200mg shots at C4MH costs $650, ten self-injected 200mg shots cost (high estimate) $130 for the T and $15 for syringes = $145 total. Additionally, since on a twice-weekly protocol many guys need less T to attain their target level, that 10ml vial may provide far more than ten doses.

The article's conclusions are unfounded and contradicted by actual pharmacology, well documented practitioner experience, and well documented patient experience.

Seems like poor clinical practice and a financial boondoggle. Unless you're the owner - then you're minting money. Solid gold, baby!

Thanks for taking the time to dig through that muck.

magnus68

Thanks for taking the time to dig through that muck.

Thanks guys for the input. I live in the area so I here the add on the radio for them all the time. I will definitely be contacting defy. I currently go through an endocrinologist and she tells me every week. And only checks total testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me