Splitting testosterone into multiple injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hammer

Does anyone have lab results or experience in going from one injection of testosterone cypianate per week vs two per week. If you simply cut the prescribed dosage in half will you end up with albiet more stable levels but at a lower percentage of the range? Do you need to go higher that 50% of the original once per week dosage? Feedback is appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

No need to go higher than 50% and some guys get a higher average Total T with twice weekly vs. a once a week shot. (with their original dose just cut in half) Typically much less E2 conversion as well as more stable T levels. No more dragging through the last 2-3 days before your weekly injection.

Hammer

Thanks! I'm using approx. .25 mg of Anastrozole 3 times per week. Based on your response I may get away with less. I guess I'll just have to wait for labs and adjust accordingly. I did take Nelson's advice and bought the 27 gauge- 1/2" needles and started should injections..........much easier! Thanks Nelson!

CoastWatcher

Thanks! I'm using approx. .25 mg of Anastrozole 3 times per week. Based on your response I may get away with less. I guess I'll just have to wait for labs and adjust accordingly. I did take Nelson's advice and bought the 27 gauge- 1/2" needles and started should injections..........much easier! Thanks Nelson!

When you adopt a new protocol, be patient. When anything is changed it's important to wait at least four weeks (Dr. Say argues for five, my doctor urges six) and then test. Change one thing at a time so as to avoid too many moving parts. Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me