Nolvadex or Nolvadex + Clomid for Restart

Buy Lab Tests Online

ExcelBurger

Question for Nelson as I PM'd him and he said he would answer in the forum instead.

In the restart thread on this forum, it says to do HCG followed by Nolvadex and Clomid (i think?). I am on KSman's restart protocol (from another forum) and he recommends HCG followed by Nolvaldex alone. He says that clomid is extremely prone to side effects and Nolvaldex can do the job just as well.

But in the thread on this site, it said something about Clomid and Nolvaldex being similar in effect, but not identical. This is why I assume it said they should be done together as part of the second phase.

Can you clarify Nelson? Will Nolvadex 20mg every other day be sufficient as my 2nd phase of this restart process? I have done clomid and could not tolerate even 12.5mg after a week or so. Felt horrible.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ExcelBurger

Physicians have not shown me that they have the first clue about these protocols, however I am "advising" with an anti-aging physician in my city who has reviewed the protocol and found nothing wrong with it. She said she usually uses Clomid instead of Nolva, but my question only pertains to a thread on this forum, and what it says about actually *combining* Nolva and Clomid in the 2nd half of the process.

The author of that thread asked me to create this thread versus PM him, and I have directed him here for a reply.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching