Anyone Order Research Products From RUI Lately?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JNole

I have ordered Liquid CIA in past, credit card processing now in China. Anyone have any problems, concerns?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

IronSmith

I have ordered Liquid CIA in past, credit card processing now in China. Anyone have any problems, concerns?

Thanks.
They have a good reputation, but seem expensive? I just got my 2nd order of liquid CIA from Maxim it's very potent and with the discounts it cost less than $11.50 per 30ml 30mg/ml bottle same size as RUI's I ordered 6 with their bogo, 40% discount and free shipping.

Superman

i have read nothing but good things about them but never used. Found their pricing to be a little extreme. IIRC they were selling liquid Tad for around $70-80/bottle when other places like evolution/maxim/bluesky peptides were selling it for 1/3rd of that and often had BOGO type deals.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I had used them as well, and their products are always top grade. Yes, pricey too. Last year, I found Maxim, tried them out due to some great pricing and promotions, and I've never looked back.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Same with me with BlueSky Peptide.

Great pricing and their Sermorelin comes in 5 ml vials and when you get a weekend discount code the pricing is impossible to beat.

Never had one problem with them...not one.

Like Vet, never looked back!

All these guys still good? Blue sky's price for cjc-1295 is high unless you buy 30 or more so was looking to try RUI for the first time but since this thread is a year old I always like to check first.

Mrmanlet

Bump

Are rui peptides still g2g in 2017?
Ordered some ostarine from them 6 days ago and will be on day 7 tomorrow and haven't really noticed anything yet but will post again if I feel somethin

Mrmanlet

Sorry for being first post but I've been looking in EVERY thread on EVERY SITE as to people's experiences and sites either A suck or B are bombarded with sarms1/sarmssearch shills

Mrmanlet

I've had success with Madison James research in the past for ostarine as well however their site has changed, and one order I placed I never received after I got the g2g ostarine so idk if they've changed

Mrmanlet

Just wanted to update, subtle effects are felt with the RUI products ostarine on day 9 that I'm taking. I concur that RUI products are still good to go as of may 2017. I will be ordering toremifene from them as well, and also am going to try IRC.BIO soon to test them as I've heard good reviews from them

Saxon

I actually like their Cia. It's expensive as heck though and I believe it is way overdosed. 15mg of RUIs via is POWERFUL. I have has issues with their credit card processing and missed some sales which sucks. I don;t know if I would trust a PCT to them but they have beeb around forever (They used to be LION and then AR-R Review and now they are RUI). Good guys but not pharma. Not that I care: most of what I use isn't pharma ;0

Mattbg7

I just ordered pt-141 from them and it was not legit at all. I contacted them and they said they were testing the batch and later told me that there was nothing wrong with it. So not only do I know they rip people off with unknown substances, I know that they are aware that they are doing it. Reasearch-stop was my go to, they were great but are no longer around, so now I too am on the search for a new one.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me