Low Libido and ED with normal lvls of hormones

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Whatever you're reading about normal levels of hormones, your words, it's all wrong, and your path to self medicating and treatment is where your problem is. I don't think I could pick just one thing to say that would be helpful besides your Estradiol is probably the wrong test, but nonetheless in relation to your Total T are totally out of whack. Besides this isn't much a steroid/blast/cycle kind of population here anyway. We deal with therapies, not cycles.

CoastWatcher

All you are doing with your current practices is worsening your misery - and creating a deeper hole from which you'll want to climb out. Vince Carter is right, you almost certainly employed the wrong estradiol test, but that is nothing compared to the hot-and-miss, self-medicating that you are engaging in. Do you live in the US? I ask for a reason- capable medical care can be had, we can offer you some ideas in that regard.

Vince

Super Moderator
conanjf, you definitely need to get dialed in. There's lots of good material on this site. I recommend you read a lot of it and when you have questions ask them. We're all here for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me