Sermorelin Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gokk

Dear All,

I am currently on TRT (Testosterone + HCG) and would like to integrate it with Sermorelin. I understand that many of you are using Sermorelin and therefore I would be truly grateful if you could please suggest a recommended protocol and a reliable peptide research company where I could source the Sermorelin.

With regard to dosage I am a little confused as I found recommended dosages ranging from 0.3 mcg to 300 mcg per day which obviously is a wide range (unless there was a typo in the units).
Furthermore I would like to know whether Sermorelin is a viable treatment in itself or it would be advisable to integrate it with GHRP-2 and/or Ipamorelin.

Finally with regard to peptide companies, there are a few of them mentioned in the forum but I would be helpful to have some suggestions based on your experience.

Thank you very much for your help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gokk

Hi Vince, thank you for your reply.....I followed your link and incidentally I saw your values which appear pretty good, so certainly you must be following a good protocol....may I ask your dosages and also are you taking any AIs?

With regard to Sermorelin you say that you take 500 micrograms per day because of the cost....what would then the recommended dosage be if cost were not an issue?
Thank you

Hi Vince, thank you for your reply.....I followed your link and incidentally I saw your values which appear pretty good, so certainly you must be following a good protocol....may I ask your dosages and also are you taking any AIs?

With regard to Sermorelin you say that you take 500 micrograms per day because of the cost....what would then the recommended dosage be if cost were not an issue?
Thank you

Gokk,

I'm on Sermorelin also from Defy Medical. I'm pinning 1000mcg every night before I go to bed. I'm pretty sure this is the standard dose when someone is starting a Sermorelin protocol. I was told to expect to be on this dosage for the better part of a year. At that time we can look at my IGF-1 level, and decide if we can titrate down to a maintenance dose of 500mcg 3-4 times a week.

I am not taking any AI.

Sermorelin can be a little pricey. A 15mg vial lasts me 15 days, and costs $165 from Defy. This is actually a very decent price compared to other places I've seen. Keep in mind that this is Sermorelin Acetate...no GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 compounded into the formulation.

Vince

Super Moderator

Thank you

I use 80mg of testosterone cypionate and 500iu of hcg every 3 1/2 days - no AI

testosterone, serum 1059ng/dl 348-1197
free testosterone direct 28.9 pg/mL 6.6-18.1
dhea-sulate 214.9 ug/dL 48.9-344.2
estradiol, seneitive 27.3 pg/mL 8.0-35.0
This is from September of last year, I'm due for labs soon. Since that time I've increase my testosterone to 90mg twice a week.

I'm told a normal dose of sermorelin is 500mcg to 1000mg like Jack takes.

I use 80mg of testosterone cypionate and 500iu of hcg every 3 1/2 days - no AI

testosterone, serum 1059ng/dl 348-1197
free testosterone direct 28.9 pg/mL 6.6-18.1
dhea-sulate 214.9 ug/dL 48.9-344.2
estradiol, seneitive 27.3 pg/mL 8.0-35.0
This is from September of last year, I'm due for labs soon. Since that time I've increase my testosterone to 90mg twice a week.

I'm told a normal dose of sermorelin is 500mcg to 1000mg like Jack takes.

Numbers look great Vince. You were at 1059, and bumped up your dose to 90mg? What is your goal for Total test? Are you taking any DHEA/Preg supplement?

Vince

Super Moderator
Numbers look great Vince. You were at 1059, and bumped up your dose to 90mg? What is your goal for Total test? Are you taking any DHEA/Preg supplement?

Jack hi, At my last lab I was taking 10mg of dhea, since then I bumped it up to 25mg of dhea, no preg. The reason I increase my testosterone was to see if it made a difference. I was feeling great before my increase and I still feel great. I'm also trying to increase my strength in the gym.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me