What's the best CoQ10

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I've had good experiences with Sam's Club (Members' Mark), Life Extension, Jarrow, and the brands at Walgreens' (of all places).

However, keep in mind that CoQ10 must ALWAYS be in gelcap in an oil-based, never powder in a capsule.

Basic Vitamin E taken at high doses that causes high levels of vitamin E in the body lowers CoQ10 Blood Plasma levels. F.Y.I.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
From Jigsaw Health web site:

World's most recognized and researched form of CoQ10, called KanekaQH™, which is bio-identical ubiquinol; the reduced, active antioxidant form of Coenzyme Q10.*
The only all-natural and bio-identical form of CoQ10 as active ubiquinol available today.*
Performs a critical role in cellular energy production and offers strong antioxidant protection.*
More absorbable than regular CoQ10, so that optimal levels of CoQ10 can be restored quickly and efficiently in the body.*
Delivers 100mg of active KanekaQH™ in each gelcap.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, I've also been using Jarrow Ubiquinol QH absorb for years. My label specifically indicates no soybeans, however.
"Looks like to you're right."
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 120

[TD="class: ifNcol"][/TD]
[TD="class: ifAcol ifAPShdr"]Amount Per Serving[/TD]
[TD="class: ifDVcol ifDVhdr"]% Daily Value[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 3"][/TD]

[TD="class: ifNcol"]Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH®)[/TD]
[TD="class: ifAcol"]100 mg[/TD]
[TD="class: ifDVcol"]*[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 3"][/TD]

*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel and carob extract.

Warnings
NOTE: If you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Particle formation inside softgel is normal and dissolves after ingestion.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me