new member from nw indiana saying hello

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

Hello everyone.thought I'd say hello.what a wonderful place with such a vast amount of knowledge. I'm so glad I've come across this site where I can learn and share my experiences. As a 36 y.o male whose quality of life isn't what it used too be,I started searching my symptoms and that's where I came to this new journey to regain my self.

I'm 36,and have been suffering from severe memory loss,short term.with brain fog.which effected everything. Not too mention severe fatigue.lack of a drive to do things.caint sleep.and when I wake up my heart is,racing and I'm having anxiety. Also I caint put on no muscle.

After lurking around,and reading,and reading,I eventually found a doctor who specializes in biodentical hormones for men and women.although I see not too many people are fond or agree with its uses or meaningfulness.so I met with him ,he's out of skokie illinois,and it went well.he uses the sotopelle pellets.but also prescribes gels.after talking,I told him about my or belief I'm "estrogen dominant " as I believe it runs in my family.we talked estrogen blockers,and that I'd be put on a regime,once my labs came back.i don't remember the IA he mentioned.anyways,what put me at ease was his manners,in the way he told me that he'll have me feeling better.i also told him I was worried my numbers might not reflect how I feel,which he told me it's not the numbers,it's bringing them up to where I feel better,and don't ever let a doc tell you your numbers are normal when you don't feel good.
I was also impressed when I expressed my concern in if I could afford treatmemt,with him telling me not too worry,he won't push me away that he would come down significantly to were I'm comfortable. Basically,he will treat me.
So I took my labs on Friday 26feb16.
19 tests.
Lipid panel w/ reflex dldl
Comp. Metabolic panel (fasting)
Cbc w/diff (hgb,hct,rbc,wbc,pit,diff)
Hemoglobin a1c
Hs crp
Psa total
Tsh
T3 total
T4 (thyroxine),total
T4 (thyroxine)free
Insulin
Estradiol
Fsh
Test.fr and tot.
Homocystein,cardio
Vit.d 250h lc.ms.ms
B12
Insulin

Sorry so long.enjoy your weekend everyone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Welcome hfbjr. Wonder why he didn't do LH? Does he offer cyp injections or hCG? If you result low or "low normal" suggest you try the environmental and dietary mods as described in the sticky and go with TRT as a last resort.

hfbjr

Thanks for the reply re-ride.no idea why,heck it didn't even occurred to me.i thought he covered em all.now I'm disappointed. But,I'll keep positive

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale! I must note, pellets are NOT a replacement held in much favour by many of the leading doctors practicing today. They are expensive and put the patient in a bind - once they're in, they're in. Managing levels, both testosterone and estradiol, becomes a waiting game and a challenge. I urge caution...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me