did I become primary?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt4me

Tried trt 2 times (both without hcg) and lost libido within 3 months so I stopped as no one knew about hcg close to me. all symptoms were resolved using 125mg test cyp. when I was on trt. Nothing else was used, no AI or hcg.
My pre trt levels were 350-425 (348-1197) but I had classic low t symptoms. it was about 8 months between the 2 attempts.

Last time I stopped trt (around 11-2-15) I did a proper restart that seemed to work well. I had my test around 600 (348-1197) while using hcg for 3-4weeks (testes larger and firm) and then used clomid.
LH went to top of range easily with 12.5 3x a week of clomid, libido was low but decent during the restart. E2 and shbg rose, a little AI fixes that but even pre trt I have estrogen on the higher side.
about 4-5 weeks after stopping clomid (test was still good around 600 and lh still around 5 (1.7--8.6). those numbers were from around 2-1-16

So today (2-25-16)I get my usual BW done and :
2-25-16
Test is down to 179 (348-1197)
test free (direct) >50 (6.8-21.5) repeat testing
lh 6.4 (1.7--8.6)
DHEA 487 (102-416) Was 2x25mg day, will lower.
E2 pending
shbg 21.9 (16.5--55.9) Was previously high around 50 (16-55) used danazol will now stop
I am taking dhea, tribulus, arginine

Strange this is I am actually getting stronger and looking better in the gym!
Libido is completely gone, night erections are occurring since I started Arginine and Pycnogenol, but weren't previously. no interest even by myself. Sleep sucks again

Because my LH is good and my test is way down its as if my testes are failing and I am now primary.I even have an occasional light ache in the testes that I first got with the second round of trt. They do feel soft sometimes and one has been smaller than the other for many years (even had a endo examine them and he agreed one is smaller and softer than the other). While using Hcg I do remember that they got a little bigger and alot firmer.

Did / am i primary now?
did my lower shbg do something?
E2 is still pending but it has been at the higher end of the range in the past but it doesn't affect my libido much but causes shoulder acne.

Comments?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think secondary is when your testes aren't producing. I would say youre secondary as your LH is rather good. I think primary categorizes then the pituitary isn't producing adequate LH.

Helboi

I understand that Primary is when the pituitary is producing LH just fine (as shown by your blood test), but the testes still aren't making test (testicular failure). And Secondary is when your pituitary isn't producing the LH needed to stimulate the testes to make test. Do I have this wrong?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I understand that Primary is when the pituitary is producing LH just fine (as shown by your blood test), but the testes still aren't making test (testicular failure). And Secondary is when your pituitary isn't producing the LH needed to stimulate the testes to make test. Do I have this wrong?

Almost 100% correct.

Primary: Testicular Failure
Secondary: Any other reason due to age or pathology.

trt4me

Yea thats what I thought, once the body is sending out good LH then its up to the testes to produce.
What I cant understand is why I was good on a restart using hcg and clomid and had my lh high andtestes producing and even while off clomid for 2 months my lh is still very good but all of a sudden the testes went on vacation...
20 days ago, good lh good test, today good lh very low test
btw im 40
the only thing that was done recently was danazol to bring my shbg from 54 to now 21 and that has been stopped. I dont think that would cause this because if the body would think to slow down test production then my lh wouldnt be good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me