90 Day Bloodwork- Comments and Insight Welcome

Buy Lab Tests Online

BBaller

Hey everyone,

Been off the boards for a bit; hope you guy have been doing well.

Got bloodwork back at 90 days. My current regimen is:
70mg Testosterone Cypionate
400IU HCG

Twice weekly subcutaneously. I'm working with Dr Saya through Defy Medical.

Labs attached to this thread.

Would love any comments or suggestions, especially things to bring up when I speak with the good doctor in a couple weeks to go over the results.

Wondering especially if anyone can comment on interpreting SHBG, total vs free T levels, and estradiol levels.

Thanks in advance guys

Attachments

• Feb-21-2016 Bloodwork.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 241
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
First question......how do you feel? Your labs look great, Free T is 3.5%.......not bad. E2 is showing a little high at 49, but that could begin to work it's way lower as your body adjusts to the new hormone levels. Are you currently on an AI protocol to control estrogen? Other than that, way to go.......looks great.

IN the T/E ratio theory you're doing pretty well, I like your TT and FT numbers. Youre FT is curiously high I would have suspected your SHBG to be below 20 if not in the low teens; no worries there.
You'll have to make your own determination on the E though according to how you feel. It's high as far as the lab report is concerned but there's no hard/fast rule about what is too high. Ask Dr Saya about getting your DHEA to the upper limit, he has me using a daily DHEA/Preg cream for this.

BBaller

First question......how do you feel? Your labs look great, Free T is 3.5%.......not bad. E2 is showing a little high at 49, but that could begin to work it's way lower as your body adjusts to the new hormone levels. Are you currently on an AI protocol to control estrogen? Other than that, way to go.......looks great.

Hey TestAdvocate- generally I feel good. I'd say the biggest change is more confidence and assertiveness. I'm more inclined to stand up for myself and advocate for my own interests. My tolerance for mistreatment is lower, which is a boon for business and interactions with others.

Energy levels are mixed; still not getting to the gym as often as I used to (twice a week vs formerly 3-4x/week), though I do play a lot of basketball still (around 5-15 hours per week). Concentration and focus are about the same. Libido and erections strength are both mildly improved, though neither were a concern before. Body composition may be slightly improved (despite lower weight training frequency), and weight have shifted up very modestly (maybe 2-3lbs in total after some initial weight gain when beginning treatment).

I would say the changes have been subtle but noticeable.

EDIT: I forgot to add, I am not currently on any AI medication. And for reference, at 6 weeks, my sensitive estradiol was 27, which had me at at T:E ratio of about 25, supposedly a little low. Now I'm back to ~22, so it might be heading back to the ~19-21 range I was sitting at prior to therapy.

Last edited:

BBaller

IN the T/E ratio theory you're doing pretty well, I like your TT and FT numbers. Youre FT is curiously high I would have suspected your SHBG to be below 20 if not in the low teens; no worries there.
You'll have to make your own determination on the E though according to how you feel. It's high as far as the lab report is concerned but there's no hard/fast rule about what is too high. Ask Dr Saya about getting your DHEA to the upper limit, he has me using a daily DHEA/Preg cream for this.

Thanks Vince- regarding estradiol: I did have some nipple sensitivity which I asked the doctor about, and which would was noticeable primarily when I was sweating and active. I realized I had been using a topical Magnesium spray, and largely discontinued it, and that seems to have abated it.

What other E-related symptoms should I be on the lookout for?

And will ask about DHEA, though I'm inclined to keep the number of interventions low if possible. What would the intended benefits of enhanced DHEA be?

BBaller

I don't know what that means, Vince. What would 25% look like? 100%? I have no point of reference. I'm willing to learn more: do you have any resources you can direct me toward?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me