1st blood work at 5 weeks? Too soon?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mike7

I started TRT approximately 5 weeks ago through my family physician (50mg X2 per week), no HCG or AI, and my 9th injection with be this Friday. The wife says I'm being more of a **** than usual... I've felt good the day after injection, might be placebo, and then I feel like I get tired, lethargic, grumpy and the symptoms get worse until my next injection. Libido was up for the first 3 weeks and has tapered back some. So, I thought I might get blood work right before my next injection in a few days and see where my numbers are at.

Is there a possibility that I'm actually lowering my testosterone further than what it was prior to injections? Getting enough to shut down production but not enough to get me into an appropriate range? Looking at tables like this makes me think that it may be possible. http://m.ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172/T2.expansion.html

Is week 5 too soon to get blood work? Thoughts, suggestions or advice are appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It takes at least four-six weeks for serum levels to stabilize. Doctor Saya asks for a minimum of five weeks to pass before blood is drawn, my own doctor requests six. You're in the window that you could test. Many things are possibly going on; in the absence of test results it would be nothing more than pure speculation. You are planning to draw total and free testosterone, estradiol (sensitive assay), and your shbg, aren't you?

mike7

Many things are possibly going on; in the absence of test results it would be nothing more than pure speculation. You are planning to draw total and free testosterone, estradiol (sensitive assay), and your shbg, aren't you?
That's what I had to explain to my wife. Her answer was to up my dosage and I told her that was like driving in the dark without headlights. I could ride it out for another week if it'd help but if not I'll get stabbed this Friday.

Tests that I have a scrip for:

Estradiol Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS @ Quest
TT
FT
SHBG
CMP
CBC

CoastWatcher

That's what I had to explain to my wife. Her answer was to up my dosage and I told her that was like driving in the dark without headlights. I could ride it out for another week if it'd help but if not I'll get stabbed this Friday.

Tests that I have a scrip for:

Estradiol Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS @ Quest
TT
FT
SHBG
CMP
CBC

Your instincts are on the money. You don't want to adjust your protocol without knowing where you stand at the present moment. Hold fast to that position and it will serve you well. The order you have for testing is fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me