Trying Defy Restart; Hoping to Be a Unicorn

Buy Lab Tests Online

Xerxes

After having my first consult with Dr. Saya we've decided to try a restart protocol b/c of my age (35) and the fact that it seemed as if I were secondary to begin with (low FSH and LH before TRT). I've also been on TRT a relatively short time 7-8 months.

I know it might not work, but it's worth a shot. I can always go back to TRT if needed.

Will start on 2 weeks of HCG daily after last T shot then low dose clomid for a month and then test numbers to see if I am responding.

I'll also be taking a compounded pegnenolone+dhea capsule at night to help with sleep anxiety.

I know I will probably not feel great at first, but I am going to try my hardest to be patient and compliant.

I'll share my experiences as I start next week when meds arrive so that maybe they can help someone else in a similar situation.

I am a bit nervous about how I'll feel during the process, but hopeful that maybe I can restart my natural production and work on my mental health.

I know clomid gets a bad rap on forums and message boards, but it seems like Dr. Crisler and Dr. Saya have had some success with low dose clomid and I would love if I could be one of those hard to find unicorns.

Wish me luck!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Xerxes, you're in good hands, with Dr. Saya. Good Luck and keep us posted. At age 35 you sure don't want to be on T for the rest of your life, unless there's no other options.

trthcg05

Unicorned yet? You sound like you are a lot like me and did what I SHOULD have done first. So, I am interested in how things went with you. I want to use Defy, but I am in Louisiana. My testicles are shrinking fast on pellet TRT. If it matters, I am concerned about fertility, so that's legal in LA! I am willing to drive to Houston to get the HCG, if I must. Do you guys know anything about people in LA acquiring HCG successfully?

I also had this : "and the fact that it seemed as if I were secondary to begin with (low FSH and LH before TRT)."

I know I am secondary! Wish I would have researched all this before i agreed to TRT that I can't remove because it's implanted in me. :mad: But, I know now. Will restart in due time and make major changes. I have also lost lots of hair and gained a lot of weight. No fun. Estradiol never went above the 20s on TRT, and I peaked at 1400 Test, but I am having horrible side effects. Strange...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me