New here...looking for an Endo in Dallas area

Buy Lab Tests Online

NOSUPERMODEL

39 years old and looking for an Endo in the Dallas area. Most of the ones I have found seem to only deal with Diabetes and metabolism. Just wanting to find one that deals with all hormones and knows what is going on the TRT/HRT world.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You are in for a challenging ride. Finding good, local care for androgen issues is much easier said than done. I was fortunate, I live nowhere near Dallas, however. Are you open to the telemed model? In a field like this, it works wonderfully. Many members here rely on Defy Medical (defymedical.com). Use the search box on our page and run "Justin Saya", Defy's medical director. He is a member here and contributes regularly. As I noted, I am not a Defy patient, but it works for many men. All the best.

NOSUPERMODEL

Welcome to Excelmale. You are in for a challenging ride. Finding good, local care for androgen issues is much easier said than done. I was fortunate, I live nowhere near Dallas, however. Are you open to the telemed model? In a field like this, it works wonderfully. Many members here rely on Defy Medical (defymedical.com). Use the search box on our page and run "Justin Saya", Defy's medical director. He is a member here and contributes regularly. As I noted, I am not a Defy patient, but it works for many men. All the best.

Is it based on insurance, or is it a pay out of your pocket type deal. I can get a GP to prescribe me for Test, but I feel like you get the standard answer of "200mgs per week and come back and we will recheck your blood" And you better hope they know something about HCG and an AI because most don't. I am just looking to get all the hormones running optimally. I mean I can administer test and an AI, as I have done plenty of research. Been on TRT before also, its just that my doc is over an hour away.

CoastWatcher

Cash at service with paperwork provided to file your own claim. I don't know what your financial situation is, but I would look at the up-front expense as an investment in your own health. If your doctor is over an hour away, a telemed model makes even more sense.

You our noted you have been on TRT in the past; why did you come off?

NOSUPERMODEL

I got busy with building a house, living in an apartment then hotel. Just gout of the habit. Basically got lazy. My wife is also interested in getting looked at as she is 36.

CoastWatcher

I got busy with building a house, living in an apartment then hotel. Just gout of the habit. Basically got lazy. My wife is also interested in getting looked at as she is 36.

Defy treats women, as well. Dr. Saya recently posted on women and hormonal issues in his practice.

For most of us, the vast majority, TRT is for life. The thought of returning to a pre-treatment state would terrify me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me