Defy Medical for female HRT - experiences?

Buy Lab Tests Online
They offer services for women + Dr. Saya and team seem to know what they're doing = seems worth checking out. Anyone here aware of a female who has given Defy a try? (I posted the same question at Peak Testosterone to cast a slightly broader net.)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
They offer services for women + Dr. Saya and team seem to know what they're doing = seems worth checking out. Anyone here aware of a female who has given Defy a try? (I posted the same question at Peak Testosterone to cast a slightly broader net.)

Hi Torrential,

I certainly do treat females and have been since day 1! Although less numerous than my male patients, I'd estimate about 20-25% of my active patients are female. Many couples are both patients. Marriages have been saved (so I've been told) on both ends of the relationship. Not sure if any are members here, but if so hopefully they'll chime in.

Mojave

I've already paid, sent all the labs and have had everything needed sent over for my wife. We are on a waiting list since the clinic is backed up. She is in desperate need. I will hope for a cancelation and maybe a bump. Missy told us she would let us know. I put my wife up for the first consult. I'm hopeful we will get her a consult ASAP but it looks like the 23rd is the soonest.

Lots of faith here. My friends are also patients and we are referrals on that basis.

Mikhaelt

My wife is a patient, I found Dr Saya here on Excelmale. She says that your treatments have saved here life from the worst depression that was untreatable within a few weeks, I got the girl I knew back. She is very happy and her quality of life is tremendous and thereby mine are well :)
thank you Dr Saya, Dr Crisler, Jasen Bruce and Nelson Vergel.

ps I am not a patient yet but may well be soon, my GP has so far done an ok job for me on TRT.

My wife is a patient, I found Dr Saya here on Excelmale. She says that your treatments have saved here life from the worst depression that was untreatable within a few weeks, I got the girl I knew back. She is very happy and her quality of life is tremendous and thereby mine are well :)
thank you Dr Saya, Dr Crisler, Jasen Bruce and Nelson Vergel.

ps I am not a patient yet but may well be soon, my GP has so far done an ok job for me on TRT.

Thank you for that update, Mikhaelt, very happy to hear!

ERO

My wife is post-menopausal and now has zero libido. Not low, but absolutely zero libido. I am trying to talk her into HRT, not just for selfish reasons but for her health and well being as well.

Every women is different, but for a gal with zero libido, will HRT realistically offer any help?

My wife is post-menopausal and now has zero libido. Not low, but absolutely zero libido. I am trying to talk her into HRT, not just for selfish reasons but for her health and well being as well.

Every women is different, but for a gal with zero libido, will HRT realistically offer any help?

For most post-menopausal females the answer is a resounding yes! Menopausal females invariably have deficiencies in the three sex (ovarian) hormones (T, E, P) and often suboptimal DHEA (important for female libido) as well.

Well, mine made the call today and was pleased with how it went.
Next steps are paperwork, local physical, labs, then first consult.
Fingers crossed. :D

Dr. Saya, your involvement in the community means a lot to us. Thanks!

sfpowerlift

My wife and my older aunt are on hormone therapy. My quick advice:

If your wife/loved one is pre-menopause and has hormone issues, consider seeing a functional medicine doctor. There could be a lot more under the surface happening.

My aunt (who is post-menopause) is having a terrific experience and her levels are more predictable. Just my 2 cents - I would only recommend hormone therapy to women who are post-menopause.

stevep

I started with Defy last October to start HCG and have had great results. I asked my wife (64) to check it out and she had her first appointment about a month ago. Her main focus was lack of energy and wanting to drop some weight. Melissa put her on Lipo-C (MIC) injections and a low dose of testosterone gel and some supplements. If she has told me once she has told me a dozen times how great she feels and can't believe how much energy she has. We are both very happy customers of Defy.

MY girl is headed in this direction, has talked her OB/Dr (whatever) and HRT did come up but I steered her toward Dr Saya, if she chooses to head that way. I did start her on 10mg DHEA as it can convert to T in women, to see how she does with it.

Hoosier52

My wife and I are both Defy patients. We are both very pleased with the treatment we receive. Dr. Saya and his staff couldn't be better, All nice, down-to-earth people and , most importantly, they know what they are doing. We are both very confident in their knowledge and care. The consults with Dr. Saya and Jill are always good and informative. They are never in a rush.

As for how we feel, we both feel good and are still getting dialed in on some areas. Our labs are all good and in or approaching optimal ranges. The biggest problem we have is that I'm 65, she's 63 and are both working 6 days and we're tired a lot. At least we're still very active. I'm sure we'd feel much worse if we were not on HRT. As for libido, the work schedule takes away a lot of intimate time. But if we go away, we're both very sexual.

paralyzer

My wife and my older aunt are on hormone therapy. My quick advice:

If your wife/loved one is pre-menopause and has hormone issues, consider seeing a functional medicine doctor. There could be a lot more under the surface happening.

My aunt (who is post-menopause) is having a terrific experience and her levels are more predictable. Just my 2 cents - I would only recommend hormone therapy to women who are post-menopause.

I just wanted to say that I agree with this post.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me