High blood pressure

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sooty2244

hi my husband has been on 0.5 ml androforte 5 cream for over a year. hcg nasal spray and recently aramadex for really high eztrogen. Hes not overweight. Feeling good levels optimal but bp has gone up.Hes always had low bp. Do any of this treatment cause any of this. thanks val

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I know that TRT has raised my hematocrit level, which I believe can tend to also raise blood pressure.
When I go donate, my hematocrit drops back under 50 and usually my blood pressure drops back down as well.
Aside from that, there are obviously other things to consider like stress.......

The advice above is all relevant. You wrote "really high" estrogen and that hubby was recently given anastrozole (generic name for Arimidex). Dosage? Too much anastrozole can cause estrogen to drop too low and trigger a whole new set of unpleasant symptoms.

Donating blood is essential for most men when supplementing testosterone. For me it does have an effect on blood pressure.

This is a great place to get help and learn more. The more info you can share, the more accurate the analysis will be.

OMI100

"hcg nasal spray"??
I have not seen anything on HCG nasal spray on this board (Not saying that I might not have missed a post). Most folks here that incorporate HCG do it with subq injections. Any idea why the nasal spray route??? Is this proprietary that is sold through your DR or from a pharmacy? Just curious as to how much and how often?

Sooty2244

"hcg nasal spray"??
I have not seen anything on HCG nasal spray on this board (Not saying that I might not have missed a post). Most folks here that incorporate HCG do it with subq injections. Any idea why the nasal spray route??? Is this proprietary that is sold through your DR or from a pharmacy? Just curious as to how much and how often?

He's on 0.5 ml daily of androforte cream, 1/2 tablet of 1mg armidex three times a week, and beta hcg 250 iu/ 0.1ml twice a day three times a week .

ERO

Everybody is different - but a guy that needs 1.5 mg per week of Anastrozol is an outlier from the usual TRT bell curve. Many of us here on the forum using inject-able T and with Total T levels of around 1000 don't need any Anastrozole at all, or at most a tiny dose like 0.15 mg twice a week. Unless he has a Sensitive E2 test to prove he needs that much AI, I would cut the pills into quarters and try 0.25 twice a week to start at most.

maxadvance

What should the dose be? The box is 1mg tablets so he was told to take 1/2 tablet three times a week that's 1.5 mg a week?

As someone said, yes everyone is different. I was scripted .25mg twice a week before my first shot, that kind of annoyed me especially when most on here told me it should only be scripted based on symptoms. My first pill destroyed me for 3 days. But I sucked it up and continued. My e would flare at times and i would pop a pill based on that and increased BP. Now I'm at .125mg once a week, and I'm about ready to stop that too. What noone tells you, but what you learn if you look around enough, is that your body is an amazing machine that can adapt and adjust to proper hormone ratios on its' own. That's whats happened to me over the past couple months.

Sooty2244

hi my husband has been on 0.5 ml androforte 5 cream for over a year. hcg nasal spray and recently aramadex for really high eztrogen. Hes not overweight. Feeling good levels optimal but bp has gone up.Hes always had low bp. Do any of this treatment cause any of this. thanks val

His is bloods have come back and oestradial has gone up 20 from last month to 178 pmol last month was 158.
free testosterone 316 pmol/l ref 150-700
last month was 534
why do they drop without any change of medication or doses? What are the reasons? Thanks

ERO

It is common to have absorption issues with transdermal Testosterone over time. So many guys start using it, find it to work at first and then it gradually stops being effective. Many of us started with transdermal T and switched to twice weekly injections for this exact reason. If you have the option to switch to twice weekly injections, I would recommend that route.

CoastWatcher

It is common to have absorption issues with transdermal Testosterone over time. So many guys start using it, find it to work at first and then it gradually stops being effective. Many of us started with transdermal T and switched to twice weekly injections for this exact reason. If you have the option to switch to twice weekly injections, I would recommend that route.

In nutshell, this sums it up for so many of us.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Sooty2244

his results were: feb 2016
Oestradiol 178 pmol/l ref <150
Testosterone 17 nmol/l ref 10-33
free testsosterone 316 pmol/l ref 150-700
sex hormone binding globulin 39 nmol/l ref 13-71

dec was
oestradiol 173 pmol/l ref <150
testosterone 31 nmol/l ref 10-33
free testosterone 594 pmol/l ref 150-700
sex hormone binding globulin nmol/l ref 13-71
Free androgen index 73 ref 18-90

nothing has changed since dec but he was feeling really good then but night time erections etc have stopped again.

CoastWatcher

his results were: feb 2016
Oestradiol 178 pmol/l ref <150
Testosterone 17 nmol/l ref 10-33
free testsosterone 316 pmol/l ref 150-700
sex hormone binding globulin 39 nmol/l ref 13-71

dec was
oestradiol 173 pmol/l ref <150
testosterone 31 nmol/l ref 10-33
free testosterone 594 pmol/l ref 150-700
sex hormone binding globulin nmol/l ref 13-71
Free androgen index 73 ref 18-90

nothing has changed since dec but he was feeling really good then but night time erections etc have stopped again.

His estradiol/oestradiol may well be high; it's a challenge since - outside of the US - men have limited access to the so-called "sensitive" estradiol assay. That noted, the results obtained on the standard test are well above the range. A very cautious use of Anastrozole, to lower the level of E2, would probably be in order.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me