Anybody take Human Growth Hormone (HGH)? Your Experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ross

Gentlemen,

I have a serious health condition that has presented complications from which I have seen others suffering from the same condition report excellent improvement from Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Treatment. I am generally VERY CAUTIOUS about taking medications but if this could really help me i need to consider it. If you have undergone HGH treatment I would VERY MUCH appreciate hearing your experience.

1. What were the primary benefits you experienced?
2. What were the side effects?
3. What was the primary reason you began treatment?
4. How long did you undergo treatment?
5. If you stopped, why?
6. Any recommendations on brands/sources?

Thank You Very Much!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I made the mistake of trying it through my first TRT doc and I would not recommend for the following reasons:

1) At the dose that you will be prescribed and that most people can afford, you are unlikely to see or feel any benefits for 6 months to a year and then they are so subtle that as to be next to zero.

2) The cost is high - big $$$ for all the 'benefits' in #1 above.

3) It can make you insulin resistant and/or pre-diabetic. This side effect does not go away after you stop using it.

4) It never comes close to living up to the hype. Bodybuilders that make huge gains with it are NOT using the dosages you will be prescribed and that most people can afford. Same with some of the anti-aging studies that were done decades ago using - again - far higher dosages that you will be prescribed or that most people can afford.

5) The 'grey market' stuff from China is almost all fake so the idea that you can save a few $$$ that way doesn't workout well for most people that try it.

Gentlemen,

I have a serious health condition that has presented complications from which I have seen others suffering from the same condition report excellent improvement from Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Treatment. I am generally VERY CAUTIOUS about taking medications but if this could really help me i need to consider it. If you have undergone HGH treatment I would VERY MUCH appreciate hearing your experience.

5. If you stopped, why?

Thank You Very Much!

What is your serious health condition?

I personally don't take HGH, I take Sermorelin as an alternative medication to HGH in order to increase my body's ability to produce its own growth hormone. It's much cheaper and safer (in my opinion) than injecting HGH. It doesn't work as fast, or give you huge results as quickly, but I have zero side effects.

I imagine that if anyone here is actually taking HGH, it would be for either anti-aging or body building purposes. Either way, it is very expensive for name brand medications (Genotropin, Omnitrope, Humatrope, etc). Personally, I think that if you're thinking of taking off brand (Chinese, etc) HGH to save money, you're crazy. You don't know what you're putting into your body.

HGH can stimulate gluconeogenesis in the liver, which can result in increased hepatic glucose output. A lot of folks can produce enough extra insulin to compensate for this in order to maintain normal blood sugar levels, but those who can't can develop diabetes.

A very common side effect is shaky hands, if you're taking too much HGH.

I think that most of the name brand HGH meds are pretty much identical. It depends on which delivery system you want to utilize. If you're ok with drawing your meds with a syringe from a vial, then I know that Saizen and Genotropin have that option. It's probably also the cheapest.

Genotropen, Omnitrope, Humatrope, and Norditropin also have various pen delivery systems for convenience.

Lastly, Genotropin has something called the "mini-quick pen." It is a disposable one time use pre-measured syringe that doesn't require refrigeration. Use it once, and toss it.

Hope this has been helpful.

Madi

I've been using hgh for about 1 year now. It's works great and I only need to spend $30 a month for the real thing. I don't need that much anymore but even when I was full dosing it was only costing me $120 a month. I get mine compounded through a reliable source. It's very high quality, much better than what I was getting through the FFC and half the price.

Will Brink

Gentlemen,

5. If you stopped, why?

Thank You Very Much!

Which is? As a rule, HGH is one of the more overrated hormones treatments going, and bang for the $, not worth it for most. TRT also tend to increased IGF-1. There's some value with HGH in some specific cases no doubt, but If I could only choose on, TRT by miles. Are you on TRT?

I've been using hgh for about 1 year now. It's works great and I only need to spend $30 a month for the real thing. I don't need that much anymore but even when I was full dosing it was only costing me $120 a month. I get mine compounded through a reliable source. It's very high quality, much better than what I was getting through the FFC and half the price.

Specifics please...what exactly are you taking? What compounding pharmacy? Is your health insurance covering the cost? I ask because $30/month, or $120/month for that matter...for real, name brand HGH is complete BS. You're using some off label Chinese junk, aren't you?

Will Brink

Specifics please...what exactly are you taking? What compounding pharmacy? Is your health insurance covering the cost? I ask because $30/month, or $120/month for that matter...for real, name brand HGH is complete BS. You're using some off label Chinese junk, aren't you?

Or perhaps some secretagogue or another. Yes, those costs to not reflect any legit HGH I know of, and not seen any compounding on that one.

ERO

Actual prescription HGH is going to start out around $1000/month and go up rapidly depending upon dosing level.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Getting a prescription for human growth hormone is virtually impossible unless you have proven growth hormone deficiency by testing (insulin challenge) or HIV wasting. The DEA has clamped down on it more than anabolic steroids.

It's good for fat loss but not great for muscle gain. http://www.medibolics.com/GHMuscle2.htm

Neil Olson

I take growth hormone. I was born growth hormone deficient. I actually took growth hormone back in the day when it was still human cadaver. I was part of the trials for the synthetic version when hgh was banned. I have been taking it as an adult for 3 years now. It is a huge blessing for people like me if you can find an endo that can properly treat it.

Neil Olson

I am sure. My prescription for Genotropin would cost me $2000/month without insurance. Many people still have to use copay assistance programs to afford it even with insurance.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me