Testosterone half life table

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Interesting.........
It seems like most TRT docs prescribe Cypionate almost exclusively.
However, I understand that a lot of users outside of TRT protocols will buy enanthate to cycle on...........

According to the table above, it doesn't look like there's much difference between the 2 so why is cypionate
prescribed the most??
Just curious...
Thanks for the table!

maxadvance

Interesting.........
It seems like most TRT docs prescribe Cypionate almost exclusively.
However, I understand that a lot of users outside of TRT protocols will buy enanthate to cycle on...........

According to the table above, it doesn't look like there's much difference between the 2 so why is cypionate
prescribed the most??
Just curious...
Thanks for the table!

Not true, hard core bodybuilders usually prefer propionate and inject every other day, guaranteeing less fluctuation in levels and less aromatization. The rest usually stack cypionate with deca durabolin or trenbalone, and add proviron or cabergolin to keep prolactin levels down. Enanthate is used less than the other two, and usually has more pip.

socks

Here's a little more detailed analysis for those of you interested.

test hl.PNG
test hl-2.PNG

PAUL-E

Very interesting, if you inject test cyp twice a week or more it seem like your peak wouldn't be much higher than your trough then.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoastWatcher

Very interesting, if you inject test cyp twice a week or more it seem like your peak wouldn't be much higher than your trough then.

The point of multiple, smaller doses is to eliminate the high-flying peak and the low-riding trough. I went to small, daily doses in order to achieve as close to steady-state levels as is possible. Random checking indicates that my total testosterone stays between 935 and 960 day in/day out.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would think injecting both T and HCG every 3 1/2 day. You would some spikes. Which for me would probably be a good thing, since I've never had a problem with estrogen. I usually have my best workouts after my injection day or maybe it's a placebo effect.

Bama Boy

Not true, hard core bodybuilders usually prefer propionate and inject every other day, guaranteeing less fluctuation in levels and less aromatization. The rest usually stack cypionate with deca durabolin or trenbalone, and add proviron or cabergolin to keep prolactin levels down. Enanthate is used less than the other two, and usually has more pip.
what is pip ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching