Test cypionate shipping and storage during colder weather

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Absolutely true, Jasen. We also ut a notice on the vial about precipitation of the active ingredient when it comes out of solution and how to solve the problem just as your post stated. We've compounded so many batches of Testosterone Cypionate that we've found that increasing the amount of Benzyl Benzoate, the solvent used in Depo-Testosterone, from 20% to 22% helps decrease the likelihood of crystals forming when the vial is exposed to cold temperatures for extended periods of time. Testosterone Cypionate.jpg

davidloc

Test is now out of the fridge and did the hot water thing on the vials thanks :) Montana is not north , that is south and warm. Try -35oC if you want to call it cold where you live in Feb , lol

Gene.
I forgot i commented on this post. Its wonderful.
Where i'm at i'm 13 miles west of the West entrance to Glacier National Park. Mountains all over and not many people to bother you when you want to let loose an enjoy the area.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Jasen and Shaun

Could you guys post something in a new post thread about how 10 mls of testosterone cypionate may not last 10 weeks if someone uses 1 ml per week (same example about HCG, etc) due to losses in vial and syringe?

My T-cyp is always shipped via FedEx signature required......I therefore always update delivery to pickup at FedEx depot. That way I ensure it remains in a climate controlled environment.

Winter here in northern VT just 30 miles south of Canada is pretty extreme......ruination by freezing on your door step is a definite thing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me