How does it feel to crash?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

How does it feel to crash? I have been really busy with work and travelling so my 2xweek protocol has been disturbed a lot lately. I also feel that my commitment is getting less and less. I really start to consider trying mono Clomid protocol just to see what happens.
I´ll guess I missed out some shots and one day I felt like I was getting the worse flu ever, my whole body was aching and I was feeling really crappy. Since I had forgotten to take my last shot/s I thought that it might be the cause. I increased the dosage about 10 mg and the morning after I felt absolutely find again. Could this have been some sort of having a “testo crash”?

Anyone with similar experience?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never missed an injection of testosterone, I do know one person who did missed one injection and said he did not crash. He just continued with his normal schedule and missed that T injection.

ERO

Going off Test doesn't feel like the flu to me. I just have less energy overall and if I stay off for a couple of weeks, I loose some strength in the gym.

Ross

hey i know how you feel...sometimes the TRT grind AND EXPENSE can get overwhelming...but be careful with clomid....i was on TRT a couple years ago and got off (actually wasnt very bad AT ALL....AND my erections drastically improved)...but then I decided to try clomid about 7 months ago...the first two months were really good...good mood...good mental clarity...GREAT ERECTIONS! but then it all changed...started getting REALLY TIRED ALL THE TIME...all i wanted to do was sleep...started getting spacey/forgetful....got rashes....and my skin got extremely itchy...so i got back on TRT...maybe your experience on clomid would be better....but thought i would tell you my experience...best of luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me