Chicago TRT doctors

Buy Lab Tests Online

egghead

Hello

I have had low testosterone for a couple of years, and have just started seeing an antiaging doctor who has started me on 500ius of HCG twice a week. I am under 40 so I wouldlike to stay away from testosterone injections if possible. If HCG does not help, I would like to try clomid. If I start taking testosterone injections, I want to take it with HCG to keep my natural production of testosterone going. Problem is my current doctor does not think highly of taking testosterone and HCG injections. Can anyone recommend some Chicagoland area doctors that would be open to this form of treatment? I am hoping the HCG will work, but I am justplanning ahead.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Do you have labs you're comfortable posting. As far as doctors, many members here - finding it difficult to locate doctors in their area who understand current TRT protocols, turn to Defy Medical to manage hormone issues (I am not a patient, but respect their model of practice a great deal). I know you're in Chicago, one of the great metropolitan areas in the US, and one would think it would be easy to locate a capable doctor. It is a challenge everywhere, no matter the size of the city. Defy's telemed model works for endocrine issues, check their site http://www.defymedical.com/, or call them. They won't try to upsell you. Good luck with your efforts!

Vince

Super Moderator
egghead, Welcome. Nelson knows a doctor in Chicago, he's (Nelson) out of town for a few days. I'll look for a post with the doctors name, otherwise you can repost this in a few days.

hdrider

I'm in Chicago, but use Defy. It's easy, good pricing, and works well. I find it more convenient than going to a local place, even if I could find someone locally who knows what they are doing.

if you really feel you have to see somebody in person Dr. Crisler is within driving distance in Lansing, Michigan. He also works remotely through Defy.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Dr. Daniel Berger is a friend of Nelson's and a doctor Nelson has great respect for. He is in Chicago and you should have no trouble obtaining contact information via a Google search. Nelson has reccomended him to members in the past.

hfbjr

Thanks coast.i appreciate the quick response.
Is there a thread on what individuals are spending out of pocket at defy??I couldn't find any. Thanks.

ERO

Defy is very affordable as you only pay for Dr.consults, meds and blood work. No monthly or yearly fees that are so common these days.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes, Dr Berger has a lot of experience (over 25 years) and he treated a lot of HIV patients with testosterone, nandrolone, growth hormone, etc. Of course, some of those therapies are only for people with wasting diseases but he gathered a lot of knowledge via the use of those hormones. He also prescribes TRIMIX.

Say hi for me if you see him. We used to see each other a lot when we both used to speak at conferences years ago.

hfbjr

Mr vergel,I have an appointment on the 15th,so ill definitely say you said hi.
Can you please,please look at my labs? I'm just looking for some input. I'm shocked,stumped,that my t is 425,when I feel so lousy.
Fatigue
Memory loss
Sleepless
Anxiety
Freezing
Emotional
NO drive

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men