Defy medical consultation?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys,

I'm curious how Defy's consultations may go as far as what is covered in the consult, if a potential client needs to have bloodwork prior to consulting with them, and whether they just deal with TRT or provide services related to other potential issues like thyroid ailments.

Do their medical professionals go over the benefits of TRT as a treatment for a patient's ailments? "Restart" protocols? Or does the patient have to "be sold" on getting on treatment before seeking their services?

The reason I ask this here is because I believe my brother could really benefit from their expertise. He has no medical insurance and likely knows nothing about thyroid conditions or hormone deficiencies. He's in his 30's and weighs over 350 lbs. For years he's worked in a pretty physically demanding job but his weight hasn't seemed to budge.

I haven't broached the subject with him yet and he doesn't know that I'm on TRT. I figured I'd find out what I could about the process before figuring out a way to talk about it with him without making him defensive about his health.

You can private message me if need be. I hope this isn't too weird. Hopefully you guys can appreciate this as a guy's concern with his only sibling's well-being.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tumbleweed

They will want a current physical and blood work before treating anyone. But if it is just informational, they could discuss what they could do for him. I am confident they would be able to prescribe any meds necessary for better health. And if they somehow can't treat him, I am sure they could point him to someone who can.

I think Defy does consult only, as in non-patient, but I'm sure you'd still need bloods as that's going to the main topic of conversation....Total and Free T, Sens E2, CBC, Thyroid Panel, come to mind.

CoastWatcher

I think Defy does consult only, as in non-patient, but I'm sure you'd still need bloods as that's going to the main topic of conversation....Total and Free T, Sens E2, CBC, Thyroid Panel, come to mind.

This is exactly right. To be of any value, the discussion has to be based on a patient's current, objective medical condition.

Midnight

From my experience... Blood work is definitely needed within the last 3 months to discuss options with the Doctor. I have found the consultations with Defy to be very informative and an open discussion with any concerns I have. I never feel rushed and get all of my questions answered. They also won't try to push TRT on anyone that isn't interested.

fiddystorms

Does anyone recall how long it takes for them to get in touch with you after submitting a request via their website for a consultation? I requested a consultation about a week ago & haven't heard back from anyone.

Vince

Super Moderator
Does anyone recall how long it takes for them to get in touch with you after submitting a request via their website for a consultation? I requested a consultation about a week ago & haven't heard back from anyone.
Call them and don't leave a message, I just call them back later.

Vince

Super Moderator

I had a question for defy this morning, I called at 9:05 was told to leave a message. I just called again around 9:40 and got through.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me