Proviron (mesterolone) for improved libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nutpuncher

Any more details Nutpuncher?

I've received Bayer Sherring Proviron. It comes in blister packs 10 tabs 25mg. 50mg a day split into 2 doses worked as advertised lol. Mental results: libido increase and overall sense of well being....I am happy all the time. I used to dislike going to shopping malls, but I enjoy "people watching" with Proviron. Physical results: I can't tell any difference with muscle hardness, dry look and/or increased vascularrity. If it did do that, then it would have been very subtle.

I also got some from my goto UGL and experimented with 150mg a day (75mg 2x a day). Mental results was same as before but 10x more. Physical results: this time I can see increased muscle hardness/fullness and vascularrity.

One of the many things that I like is that it only takes 3-5 days to feel mental results. About 7-14 days to see physical results.

My SHBG deceased from mid 20's to 6. If I understand correctly, lowering SHBG will increase free testosterone and lower estrogen. I still continue AI protocol regardless and 10mg nolva daily.

I highly recommend Proviron!

rhino5169

I've received Bayer Sherring Proviron. It comes in blister packs 10 tabs 25mg. 50mg a day split into 2 doses worked as advertised lol. Mental results: libido increase and overall sense of well being....I am happy all the time. I used to dislike going to shopping malls, but I enjoy "people watching" with Proviron. Physical results: I can't tell any difference with muscle hardness, dry look and/or increased vascularrity. If it did do that, then it would have been very subtle.

I also got some from my goto UGL and experimented with 150mg a day (75mg 2x a day). Mental results was same as before but 10x more. Physical results: this time I can see increased muscle hardness/fullness and vascularrity.

One of the many things that I like is that it only takes 3-5 days to feel mental results. About 7-14 days to see physical results.

My SHBG deceased from mid 20's to 6. If I understand correctly, lowering SHBG will increase free testosterone and lower estrogen. I still continue AI protocol regardless and 10mg nolva daily.

I highly recommend Proviron!

If you don't mind I'm bringing this back up a year later to see how it worked out.
thx

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching