Proper timing of Test Cyp + HCG injections with a low SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

canada

For those with a lower SHBG (such as me), it has been advised by many to increase the frequency of your testosterone injections to utilize lower (and more frequent) dosages (EOD, E3D, etc).

That being said, let's say I am on an E3D testosterone cyp injection cycle (50mg), how should I properly time my HCG (250UI's)?

I would like to do both on the same time (simply in the essence of saving time), but I am now worried that will cause an estrogen spike if I take them both at once? I am thinking I should perhaps spread them apart, given my low SHBG.

Should I be concerned? Or am I crazy and the overall impact of combining these together in a low dose marginal?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have low SHBG as well and I just combine them. Also, only some guys get an estrogen spike from HCG, not all guys. I do not at all and in fact I tend towards low E2 no matter what I do.

Jon H

Canada - I have low SHBG, and currently inject testosterone Sun/Tue/Thu. I inject hCG every Mon/Wed/Fri, which works well for me. If you browse this forum long enough, you'll see that it usually takes longer for low-SHBG guys to dial in their protocol. For some hCG-injection timing doesn't seem to make a big difference. With me, I do much better using hCG 3x per week @ 350iu's each. If I only inject hCG 2x per week @500iu's each, it doesn't really improve symptoms. It just raises estradiol. I've tried doing daily hCG shots @ 150iu's each as well, but that doesn't seem to do very much at all for me.

Technically it shouldn't make that big a difference, when you start talking about half-life of testosterone cypionate and hCG, but for many guys it does. Others may have differing opinions, but I think that low SHBG has a much greater effect on testosterone-dosing schedule effectiveness than on hCG-dosing schedule effectiveness. I think that primary vs. secondary has a much greater role in the effectiveness of hCG dosing and frequency.

The best advice I can give is to start looking at what works for others with low SHBG; try that protocol, and if it doesn't work for you then you adjust the protocol until it does. It took me well over a year to really get sorted out.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me