Need to find a US Lab close to me, any ideas?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

I live in Canada but I'm close to the USA border near NY 1219 zip code. There used to be a Labcorp in Burlington VT but it's now closed. Does anyone know what my best option is? I used to go to the local hospital here in Montreal but they changed the way they do labs... they won't do a full Iron panel unless it ordered from a haematologist. My endocrinologist ordered it but they only did ferritin because of this. Canada also doesn't recognize the RT3 lab test... it doesn't exist here. Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tom Larabee

ratbag - A Zip code is 7 digit's long, using that you could go to the Labcorp website and determine what is closest one to the 7-digit zipcode

CoastWatcher

I live in Ontario and regularly cross the border for private labwork. Once you find a location, as Tom and Vince suggested, the process is straightforward. All the best.

ratbag

Ok thanks for the quick replies... I meant to write zip 12919 in NY

So Discount Labs uses Labcorp and that's over 3 hrs from me. Quest diagnostics however states they have something in Plattsburgh. Does quest require a Rx? Plattsburgh is only an hour from here.

CoastWatcher

Ok thanks for the quick replies... I meant to write zip 12919 in NY

So Discount Labs uses Labcorp and that's over 3 hrs from me. Quest diagnostics however states they have something in Plattsburgh. Does quest require a Rx? Plattsburgh is only an hour from here.

I drive to PA, Erie, from Toronto rhe state of Any prohibits self-testing. Call the lab in NY as LabCorp turned away Discountedlabs.com order. Not their fault, it is a state law.

CoastWatcher

sorry coastwatcher I don't understand what you said?

Sorry. Let me try again. I drive from Toronto to Erie, PA because the state of NY does not permit any self-testing - from any lab. I would call the particular testing centre, if you're going to try and obtain services in NY, and see what they tell you. Labs located in smaller towns may be a bit more accommodating. But call - don't drive and wind up disappointed.

CoastWatcher

Typically, you don't order your test through either LabCorp or Quest. Go to Discountedlabs.com - that is Nelson's self-testing service that partners with LabCorp. If it's Quest you're looking at, there are other self-testing operations that team with them.

ratbag

Anyone know which estradiol test I should get from Quest Diagnostics? Seems there are a few to choose from. I'm just not familiar with quest. Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me