6-7 Month Update

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bishop

Wanted to drop by and give some feedback on my treatment so far. Everything is still going well. Strength in the gym is huge. Sex drive went up and has stayed at a healthy level. Mood is improved. Not a huge improvement in motivation but it is better. Coordination is better and so is memory.

My Total has climbed from 840 in the trough at my 3 month test to 1200 at my latest test. So, I'll be either widening the days between injections or lowering the dose. Current schedule is every Tuesday and Friday. I'll be going to a straight 4 days between doses regardless of day. The reason is I actually feel the best on days 3 and 4 so taking another shot at only 3 days seems unnecessarily.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bishop

My doctor is still against HCG so I am debating getting it from another provider. I'm doing great without but my reason is what about the future? What if something happens and I can't get my Testosterone script anymore and I've chemically castrated myself. That is the one thing that still causes me anxiety about TRT

ERO

Great news that you are feeling so well on TRT! It doesn't always work that well for guys starting out with it, many spend months trying to get dialed in, spending a ton of money on blood work, etc...

Bishop

Thanks! Honestly I give the credit to this site and all of you that helped with my fears and questions. My doctor basically agreed to try it my way and that was based on the info I received here.

He is even talking about swapping other patients to smaller more frequent injections based on my progress.

The nurses and the doctor said it was impossible to inject testosterone with the small needles. Now that I'm sitting at 1200 TT they don't argue anymore.

One thing I found that really helped with drawing the oil as well as post injection pain was to make sure the oil was warm. I just sit mine in front of a little electric heater for 5 mins or so. My house is cold so this has really helped.

Also I leave the needle in 10-15 seconds after the injection and that has stopped any oil leaking back out. A vigorous massage of the area for about 30 seconds has also really helped with preventing soreness.

Vince

Super Moderator
That's great everything is going so good for you, If you're not having any problems and the rest of your labs are good. I would keep the same protocol.

Jay

Bishop,

Are you subq or IM? How much per shot?

I agree with you on HCG. I don't feel better on it, but I like that it keeps my boys alive

ERO

An even easier way to draw is the two needle method. Use a larger needle like a 20 gauge or something to draw and then back-fill an insulin syringe. What you are doing is clearly working though, so no need to change anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me